Male of Female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leather said:
I just harvested a male as soon as the first sack opened and have been told that the male are no good. Not so. It was just about as good as some females I had. Of course I had it in a seperate room. I cured it just like I would a female and was very surprised.

I don't understand how any reward at all, is worth the risk of pollinating your female plants. Especially when you say that you harvested after the first sack opened... Think about where all that pollen landed. I am by no means trying to be nasty, But I personally would never risk letting stray pollen go.:confused:

Best of luck though, and glad you enjoyed your plant.

2Dog said:
how much light are u giving it JC? that could show sex earlier if it is 12/12
It's a balcony grow where they can get about 9 hrs direct sunlight (11 and a bit total daylight) and I'm using an aquarium light that is labeled @ 8000k for an hour before sunrise and 3 after sunset. I'm on the tropic of Capricorn so temps. are going down to about 16 C at night. daytime about 22

a male flwer has THC and Harvest time is right b4 it starts to drop pollen...this is the harvest time..according to .."ASK ED"....

but the ammount is not worth the hassle

Latest posts

Back