Male of Female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkunkPatronus

Expecto Patronum
Reaction score
This came with the caption, 'Can you tell? I think I know but I would like confirmation....'

I'm sorry, i pulled this from another site, and it made me laugh so hard, i had to post it. Honestly if you can't tell by this point...

Hilarious.jpg

the sad thing is somebody's grow room somewhere is probably filled up with these from misinformation or lack of knowledge....

lmao @ fleshstain....yer right!...I can see someone trying to roll a doob of it...pollen all over the place.

thats a fat bud! smoke that shiz!!!!!! yeaalrightbro!

maybe they think the pollen is THC ?!?!?!:rofl:

That's one of mgfcom's smoking male plants, remember even male leaves have THC glands. :laugh:

My sister-in-law had a male like that growing this summer outside, she asked me to take a look at it as she was proud of her skills. I had to tell her it was male and she got pissed and said she would smoke it anyway. Maybe some people dont want to learn.

Wow, what a conicidense. I was going to ask the same question of my plant, (knowing and fearing the truth), because mine is only 3 weeks old. I'm a long time coniseur 1st time grower. It's not really stupidity as much as denial.

SANY0009.JPG

JCChronic said:
Wow, what a conicidense. I was going to ask the same question of my plant, (knowing and fearing the truth), because mine is only 3 weeks old. I'm a long time coniseur 1st time grower. It's not really stupidity as much as denial.
Is it an auto? 3 weeks?
If so, read Hippy in Englands thread on breading autos for seed. Make lemonaide from those lemons.

Denial is right! That's grand that is.... more love to ya. Totally agree with getting some pollen off of those, a great option, i breed for seed anyhow on much of what i grow... by pollenating just one bud. keep a couple of clumps of nuts and dry them out in a nice clean ziplock bag with some kind of desicant in it to help dry them up.

It's THC Bomb, not an auto, though. yeah i've been using alot of info from this awesome site. I started 4 strains (1 of each) and 14 hours light, 11 natural and 3 artificial hoping to get fems. Waitn' till the end of the week to transplant as that will be 4th week over but at the end of week 3 this is what sprouted up and according to everything I've read here that's unusual. I've got seeds, it's the finished product I need (local drought)

how much light are u giving it JC? that could show sex earlier if it is 12/12

I just harvested a male as soon as the first sack opened and have been told that the male are no good. Not so. It was just about as good as some females I had. Of course I had it in a seperate room. I cured it just like I would a female and was very surprised.

leather said:
I just harvested a male as soon as the first sack opened and have been told that the male are no good. Not so. It was just about as good as some females I had. Of course I had it in a seperate room. I cured it just like I would a female and was very surprised.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:---I'm sorry, but I can't help it. MGF--is that you?

:rofl: Come on Goddess it might be the coveted "Male WhiteWidow" leaves :rofl:

I've heard that white widow pollen is like sprinkling pixie dust on your bowl!!

I'm glad that everyone thinks its so funny. I may be a newbe to this site but I do know a little about what I am doing and I am most likely more experienced in the use of pot. My friends didn't laugh after they tried the male plant. I think extremely stoned is what they were.

aw leather dont take it the wrong way we were all newbies once and I still ask fun questions all the time...peace man!

leather said:
I'm glad that everyone thinks its so funny. I may be a newbe to this site but I do know a little about what I am doing and I am most likely more experienced in the use of pot. My friends didn't laugh after they tried the male plant. I think extremely stoned is what they were.
My apologizes for making a joke at what probably seemed like your expense. I have certainly read before that aside from not having the weight of a female bud that a male can be potent. I think the first time i read that was in one of Mel Franke's books. But obviously the care and hassle of growing a male wouldn't be rewarded by the tiny harvest weight of a plant that may or may not end up being potent. (not to mention the risk of spreading pollen to females or throughout the growroom)
Again, very sorry we rubbed you the wrong way. We are all here to learn and share.
See you round the circles! and good luck

Latest posts

Back