Male or female or both?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannah_pink

Reaction score
Hi peeps

I think I may have a hemaphro plant, it seams to have both pistes and male flowers, could some one help me determine if this is the case and what I should do please?
pics bellow. :)

15092009359.jpg

hannah_pink said:
Hi peeps

I think I may have a hemaphro plant, it seams to have both pistes and male flowers, could some one help me determine if this is the case and what I should do please?
pics bellow. :)

here is another pic of the female pistes

15092009360-1.jpg

first pic looks completely male to me.. second is too blurry (or my eyes are)
either way, there's not much to do but bite the bullet and pull it.
sorry :( *hope you have others

yup, looks like a hermie.

Most would advise you to throw it out but is this your only plant? If it's your only one then I'd grow it out while removing the soon to be flowers by hand. It's a pain in the butt although it's better than not having anything.

I don't see any real evidence that it's female, and it sure as hell has balls on it. If it does end up developing female characteristics, then it's a feral or part feral variety, typical for Mexican bagseed.

you've got the biggest,balls of them all :(
Yank
Stay Cool

well it defiantly has some female bits on it to, guess its just some type of bushweed then maybe?

well the good news is the plant has flowers forming on it (see pic), so I have nipped all the male flowers of and am gonna hope for the best and Keep checkin for balls :p

16092009362.jpg

i take it this is your lone plant then? :( (casue it'd be kinda dumb to do that if you have confirmed females around)

When a plant has both male and female parts on it there is no good news....I hve yet to see any female parts on your plants although I got balls across the nose from your first pic......:)

If it is a hermie and there are no other plants around grow it out and smoke what you can but whatever you do do not use any seeds that it might create...you do not want to perpetuate those genetics....

Latest posts

Back