Marijuana and Anarchy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
themadhatter said:
yes but if you read more carfully im talking about a new, re-vamped term of anarchy. prolly not the greatest term to use but it works for me. old school anarchy has alot of holes in it as effen says, but my sence of anarchy doesnt consist of no govenment, hence the 'neo'. i know its not the proper term but i cant relly think of anything that would sound any better. i dont want the world to be without government or rules, too many people rely on that structure, our neo anarchist world will consist of people trying to make improvements on the govenment. (catching cops breaking the law ect...) expose the curruptness for what it is and take out all the evil of the govenment. therefore making the world a better place, still full of laws and govenment but without all the curruption.

hmmm.. "new name" ?. sounds like a 'working' democracy to me..:rofl:

THG Hick this thread should be closed im not the only one here that Anarchy is a form of government and is a talk about politic which has nothing to do with this site or its rules
:hubba:

:rofl: Yup- I think you got it Hick.
Democracy in action.
But seriously. I better shut up now.

I think some one needs to read the writings of Socrates. Not just the alagory of the cave. All of it, I think phylosophy should be taught in school.. really makes you think

Anarchy is Socratic Ignorance

My guess is he is a Young Man,,so leave him alone and let him change the World,,,OK.:D

Allegory of the cave is my favorite writing by Plato.
You're right city- good stuff that everyone should be exposed to

I am curious to know how you plan on going about this. A government with rules and just laws but no corruption is obviously not anarchy, but it sure does sound nice.

A government with rules and just laws but no corruption is obviously not anarchy, but it sure does sound nice.

......"Utopia"...;)

thanks for all the nice posts, but i still want to get back on the subject...

what do activists think about marijuana in there comunity?

Anarchy?
All Anarchists I've met have been smoking weed... Never heard anyone against it... That's probably an isolated case m8... Don't worry about it too much...
Those anarchist communities are so well organized in fact.. I sometimes wonder what's the point... :hubba:

what do activists think about marijuana in there comunity?

I really don't understand the question. An activist for what, a better legal system, just about every citizen in the world wants that, in every country. If I am considered an activist, then for the record I am for-marijuana. I support cultivation and consumption.

Anarchy????

Right now I am to concerned with the """ECONOMY""".

CowboyBudsky said:
My guess is he is a Young Man,,so leave him alone and let him change the World,,,OK.:D

I think that is a quote by confusious's teacher Loa Tsu (think I spelled his name wrong). Confusious set out to change the world within years when he was young. Within his lifetime he learned to change little things in order to make it a large change....
Patience patience patience

thanks for all the nice posts, but i still want to get back on the subject...

We have really got off track, it seems there is no one here to enforce the rules/laws. It seems as though there is no rulership or enforced authority to keep us on track. There seems to be an absence or non-recognition of authority and order. What's going on in this thread? Some might go so far as to call it total ....... I can't seem to remember the word I'm looking for here. :rofl:

Just teasing man. :48:

The term "anarchy" is taken to mean chaos and a complete lack of control, which is how it started and where the name come from, but the way I see it is the opsoition to the current system and society, for the abolishment of the modern political system and raising a complete democracy.

Anyone who thought weed was bad in that type of culture would be a hypocrite, they have a right to even though they don't.

Hey Anarchist Uk, did you watch the video link that Hick posted at response number 29. I really don't want to talk about it too much on here because it could start a political debate but I thought it was pretty interesting. It's worth checking out.

Latest posts

Back