Marijuana Bongs Recalled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Bongs-R-Us, the nation's leading bong manufacturer, today recalled one million bongs. The reason for the recall: The bong users have reported that they are not getting high. College students and other marijuana smokers across the country have flooded the company's switchboard with calls stating that they have been failing to achieve a good buzz since they started using the company's latest bongs.

Every caller reported having purchased a Bongs-R-Us bong in 2007 via local head shops or via the internet. All of the bongs reported have "Bongs-R-Us-2007" inscribed on the bottom.

In addition to the recall, Bongs-R-Us which is based in San Francisco announced today that they are continuing to investigate the complaints. A spokesman for the company, Hans Hammer told Glossy News that "We are having a hard time getting our hands around the situation pardon the pun. For every customer that we have talked to who says they can't get buzzed using our bongs, we hear from another three that tell us that they just got completely whacked using our fine product."

While the company simply suspects that maybe a real large bunch of people got ripped off by their dealers who sold them some home grown ****, they have agreed to voluntarily recall the 2007 model bongs in an effort to retain their loyal customers. The company has indicated that their research into the matter has shown that the majority of complaining customers all live within or near several major metropolitan areas in the country.

To get the other side of this story, Glossy News recently visited several head shops in San Francisco to look for customers familiar with the bongs. Most of the customers we spoke to were reluctant to discuss the issues. One customer, who wished to remain anonymous, told Glossy News "I'm glad that they are recalling the bongs. I was really starting to get bummed out by my lack of a buzz when using my Bongs-r-us bong."

At the University of California-Santa Barbara, one of the country's leading party schools accprdomg to the Princeton Review, many pot smokers were observed tossing their Bongs-R-Us bongs into a large box located on fraternity row.

Several students, who also wished to remain anonymous, told Glossy News that "At the beginning of the school year most of us were getting like totally stoned with these bongs but lately we had noticed that it has been increasingly difficult to get a good buzz on using these Bongs-r-us bongs." Many of the university's students reported they will just roll joints until they get their new bong as part of the recall.

When asked if the problem could be the quality of their weed and not the bong, most of the college students interviewed for this story supported their local dealer. Their comments were generally along the lines of "There is no way Rick (not his real name) would sell us home-grown stuff", and "like dude, we have been buying from him since we arrived on campus so we are sure the problem is not with the weed."

hxxp://shuurl.com/O6141

This really makes me wonder WTH. I have smoked out of paper towel cores with alumininum foil for a bowl with even crappy weed and still got high. if they're getting the smoke into thier lungs they are getting high.

I would say they just want new bongs without paying for them IMO.

I got some of that on my honeymoon in Maui about 10 years ago...! lol

I see you down there HIE, I aint killing nothing here, this artical is Killing me.:rofl: Laughin' and a laughin'.

WOW, thats not right. Thats gonna cost Bongs-R-Us some cash. bongs r us .net links you to Grass city, Whats up with that.

I kept waiting for a punchline, but it never happened....

I'm just confused now. Time to smoke another.

One day, at night, aliens hovered their invisible craft over the Bongs-R-Us factory and aimed their ray guns into the plastic storage area.

The aliens had heard that these hunks of plastic were going to be used in new technology to produce space ships that would come to their planet and make slaves of all their people.

The ray guns were supposed to alter the plastic so that it would change any substance that touched it with heat, into harmless gas.

Little did they know that the space ship factory was next door to Bongs-R-Us. They missed their intended target by only a few hundred feet, after traveling more than 400 million parsecs through space!

However, this goof-up had changed the composition of the bongs and now, all the weed smoked from them was neutralized into harmless gas! No one was getting high!

The Big Boss at Bongs-R-Us is mystified. How did this happen? He even smoked some of his Incredible Indica through one and it didn't even get him a tiny buzz!

Through a deal made with the NSA, all of the bongs were recalled and trucked into the secret underground labs, deep in the hills of West Virginia where they were melted down, reformed, and sent to the Proctologists Convention in LA as new probes to be used in their businesses. The NSA figured that no one would ever figure out that no odors would pass through these devices and it would make all the Proctologists much happier with their work!

And everyone lived happily ever after...

:D Well, that explains it!! I was thinking, maybe they bought "legal bud". :hubba:

StoneyBud that had me rollin on the floor :rofl: :clap:

chris1974 said:
I got some of that on my honeymoon in Maui about 10 years ago...! lol
Holy ****. 10 years ago I was in Maui and was sold 40$ of some good looking light green stinky stuff. When I broke it open it smelled like ladies perfume. It did not get me high. Bought it from some kids near the hard rock and Maui Myth and Magic theater 10 years ago. Never forget those little bastards that sold me "ahi-hi" buds...:confused:

Latest posts

Back