Marijuana bonsai

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiddeninplainsight

Wake, smoke, smoke, sleep
Reaction score
Hey guys/girls.

I'm starting something a little diffeent I have seen it anywhere else and I'm going to give it a good go.

Maijuana bonsai.

About 4 weeks ago I germinated a chemdog seed and planted it in a mix of coco and perlite and coco and planted it in a shallow no said pot.

Week one was a slow one, the seed was fully germinated(paper towel method) and planted and was only just sprouting out of the go round around day 5-7

Week two was much the same, she started to get a good bit of Britt but at this point the stem was very very thin and fragile.

Week 3 started to show some proper leaves and get a bit of width in her stem then the second sets of leaves started to grow.

Week 4 (current) she is looking good. Starting to get a good stem on her and all the leaves are a solid color apart from a few little marks where it looks like I have a little bug problem (would still love some pesticides natural of corse that will work)

Today 4/12 gave her a little feed if a two part coco nuite no hopefully that give some assistance, still growing strong hoping if this carrys on at this speed should be able to start LST in 2 weeks max.

I will post up some photos in a min and sorry for the ramble I'm a little high ;) and wanted it to be good to read :):icon_smile:

Sorry about the multiple posts I can not get on my computer.

image.jpg

It's not a new concept, people have been doing it for years, it's called keeping a clone mom (or donor plant).

If you're talking purely ornamental....that's been done too. I had a Northern Lights in a 4" pot siiting on my stove, under a CFL, for three years. I tossed it during a remodel.

Good luck. Remember to root prune and feed very lightly.

Looking good so far. You can actually use a solution of boiled Habanero peppers in a small spray bottle. Lightly spritz the plant and soil once a week to prevent bugs from messing with it.

You actually top it at this point if you want to create a twin branching main-stem, just pinch the top growth out of it between now and when it gets its next few sets of leaves. :)

Hushpuppy said:
Looking good so far. You can actually use a solution of boiled Habanero peppers in a small spray bottle. Lightly spritz the plant and soil once a week to prevent bugs from messing with it.

You actually top it at this point if you want to create a twin branching main-stem, just pinch the top growth out of it between now and when it gets its next few sets of leaves. :)

Thanks for the reply :)

Habanero peppers? does it have to be them in particular or anything else that works well because as you can see i do have a minor bug problem and i really want to jump on it before it gets any worse?

if i do follow that and take off the top growth what exactly:icon_smile: will that do? and how if that makes sense, its just the whole grow a plant and then take some off haha.

Why is your plant all the way to the side of your container?

i have been battling these pricks for 1 year now....i bought some mighty wash...and it has controlled it pretty good
They leave a shiny type of film on the top side of the leafs...and you can see them with the naked eye.....

yeah you can see thripes with your eyes, no help needed, look at the veins of the leaves and towards the leaf stem as well, as GJ said they leave a silvery shiney film behind, i battled with thripes for a while as well as a tiny little showdown against some spider mites, all in all id go with Azamax, yeah yeah its a tad expensive, being like 27-30 bucks for a 4ounce container, but let me tell you after spending twice that on 3 other insecticides i finally broke down and got azamax, defently worth every single penny. honestly this hobby is an investment and those little bugs LOVE to decimate out investment so id pay the extra cash for the Azamax, do a soil drench and a foliar spary and keep an eye on them for the next week, after using the other 3 insecticides i still saw life after a few days, after azamax i didnt see anything moving or alive besides my plants dancing in the wind lol. dont be like me and try all the cheapo crap trying to save a few bucks, go with the big guns and win that war once and for all. youll be happy in the end that you spend the extra few bucks.

>>>>sunakard....i believe i will also give azamax a shot....it was just that i am very close to finishing and with mighty wash you can use it right up to harvest.....
going to the store tmr...

sunakard2000 said:
yeah you can see thripes with your eyes, no help needed, look at the veins of the leaves and towards the leaf stem as well, as GJ said they leave a silvery shiney film behind, i battled with thripes for a while as well as a tiny little showdown against some spider mites, all in all id go with Azamax, yeah yeah its a tad expensive, being like 27-30 bucks for a 4ounce container, but let me tell you after spending twice that on 3 other insecticides i finally broke down and got azamax, defently worth every single penny. honestly this hobby is an investment and those little bugs LOVE to decimate out investment so id pay the extra cash for the Azamax, do a soil drench and a foliar spary and keep an eye on them for the next week, after using the other 3 insecticides i still saw life after a few days, after azamax i didnt see anything moving or alive besides my plants dancing in the wind lol. dont be like me and try all the cheapo crap trying to save a few bucks, go with the big guns and win that war once and for all. youll be happy in the end that you spend the extra few bucks.

Hey,

i had a look around today and it doesn not look like i can find azamax in aus but im trying to find out if its possible to get it so im waiting on a reply from a mate so hopfully that goes well, if i dont have any other luck do you know or anyone know of any other heavy hitters that will get rid of these little pricks?

its the main ingrediant in azamax thats the powerful bug knocker outter lol. this main ingredient is Azadirachtin, look around at what you can get there are some off brands that are pretty close to azamax because of the main ingredient, look around but you may have to order azamax iuf you cant find any near you. trust me its totaly worth every penny lol

Latest posts

Back