Marijuana Book Recommendations

burner

Reaction score
Hey all ...placing an order on half.com tonight or tomorrow, the wife wants some books. Figured I should treat myself as well.

I heard 'The Emperor Wears No Clothes' by Jack Herer is great. Any other recommendations would be great...thanks!

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
You can read Jack Herer's(RIP) book at his site hXXp://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Music
Reaction score
If you are into growing books I love Marijuana Botany by Clarke and Marijuana Garden Saver by J C Stich and Ed Rosenthal.

Jmo

burner

Reaction score
Thanks Hammy....The Marijuana Garden Save is only $8:)

Music
Reaction score
burner said:
Thanks Hammy....The Marijuana Garden Save is only $8:)

Hick has a link to a site where you can read the other one by Clark....it is on the dry side but easily the best book I hve ever read on MJ. It really helped me understand quite a few things about the life cycle of the cannabis plant.

Old_SSSC_Guy

incorrigible reprobate
Reaction score
"Gardening Indoors" by Jorge Cervantes (George Van Patten). hands down my fave book. used it like a bible for my first grow in early 1980's and yielded about 3.25 oz per plant, never looked back.

burner

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input gents, probably going to place an order tonight

T

The Hemp Goddess

Just remember that a book is just one person's opinion. I do not believe that Cervantes, Rosenthal, etc, etc, has any more knowledge than many of the experienced growers here.

Clarke's book is a botany book.

ozzydiodude

Reaction score
Here's clark's MJ botany book on line as well as a few other books that are free to read hXXp://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/botany.html and here is greenmans list of books hXXp://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
the cannabis grow bible,,,,,,, by greg green

Latest posts