Marijuana Cigar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
Ok guys weed cigar if anybody is curies :)

pt1.jpg

pt3.jpg

pt2.jpg

seems like alot of work to get my buzz-on, but ont the other hand, also is quite exotic... couldnt quite read under the numbers of the how-to, but i do grasp the technique...

you should read that, make it in big window and click original size or plus on ur cursore

thnx dats dope i was thinkin bout make some sort of blunt wrap out of my leaves but this seems way betta probly have u on yo *** afta words

i u guys wanna more just let me know i got like 9 or 10 of them

In the first one, where/how do you get the resin to paint on your leaves??? I can gather enough to get my fingers sticky, but certainly not enough to dip a brush in and be able to coat a stogie.

Reminds me of a few tulips i've smoked,they burn pretty fast but hit like a CHAMP.im planning on growing some aurora indica and when its done i'm gonna make a 3 paper tulip,its probably a death wish but it should be fun.will definitly have to do it on a day where i dont have to work and i dont have to watch my kids.I'll probably be on the sofa in a complete daze for at least 45 =)

Thats bad *** I'm gonna make some of those as soon as I can get enough bud. If I ever move to a country where this is legal thats gonna be my business. Best job ever.

Any1 one gonna try this BBP, brouli, banjo, Mutt?? Love to see some pics of how it looks??

Lol. Very cool. I would love to try them someday. I will definitely be saving those onto my computer. If you have any more, I would greatly appreciate them. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back