Marijuana friendly doctors in Ohio.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerplanter

Reaction score
I was recently approved for SS benefits and am in need of a marijuana friendly doctor who is between Cincinnati and Dayton. Is there any way to find one other than just out right asking the doctor? Ohio is not a mmj state and will not be one for a few more years at least. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. :)

I am glad you got approved and finally won, that is awesome. Do you have prescribing doc's without it being approved? I sure hope you find one PP.

Best wishes on the hunt. Have you searched the internet?

Thanks Rosebud. I haven't done a search except to look on high times web site. The docs I have now are with the VA and since their federal they won't prescribe any pain meds while I still smoke. I don't like to use prescription meds, but since Ohio is a non mmj state it makes it hard to find quality marijuana, and expensive. We lost our house and had to move into an apartment, so buying mj has been last on our list. I've been in so much pain lately I'm going to break down and see if I can get some prescription meds. I'm not what to search for on theweb..? Thanks again for the well wishes.

Sorry to hear of your continued issues, my friend, I hope you can find a dr that has the compassion and wisdom to take care of you as you deserve...would be nice if OH got their heads out of their cabooses and approved MMJ! Wish I were but a touch closer, I'd take care of your low reserves issue!

Thanks for the kind words Roddy. Finding a doctor is going to be tougher than I thought. If the world doesn't come to an end on Dec. 21 I'll be moving to a mmj state, maybe back to Las Vegas. I've had it with Ohio. And their ball team's suck... lol. :)

Thanks for that link Rosebud-looks like if it ever passes-I will qualify. I was worried about that because Ohio is such an uptight Police State.

Latest posts

Back