Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually did that. Saw it on YouTube the twist method. I pushed every grain down To the tite baseball bottom. Even cut the bottom of the bag to make them more comfortable that was also suggested in the twist method. Maybe you watched the same video. I get them all mixed up but liked that guy kinda dry funny and wore a lab coat. I may have to find a better source for spores tho if this batch doesn’t work out.
I got mine at a place called Mush sense. The first ones I ordered were the albino penis envy and they are very slow to grow. It has been a month and I am just now seeing mycelium and I just got the blue meanies today and just injected them into the rice.

I’ve never tried mushrooms before. A trusted friend suggested golden teacher be my first so that’s what I ordered. I was like searching with a red tip cane trying to find a trusted source. I mailed cash and got the spores in a couple weeks. I was stoked to see them. Now if they don’t grow maybe not so stoked but I still have hopes. Maybe I will see something soon…
I also injected my rice bag in the middle and not the top for a better chance to see the mycelium then I pushed everything to the bottom of the bag.

And cheaper when you can grow your own spores and plate them.
I never complained about the cost of shrooms as my buddy would sell me a quarter for like 60 bucks if I can remember. I usually only eat 1 gram at a time or less. He grew the PE and he moved to Rado so no more from him.. Sad.

Very interesting read guys. Keep up the good work.

It's really funny how many of your friends are willing to try your first batch just to make sure their good. Hell, I have friends I never knew they were friends. When they found out I was growing Shrooms. LOL

I also injected my rice bag in the middle and not the top for a better chance to see the mycelium then I pushed everything to the bottom of the bag.
I injected in the middle too even aiming it down in hopes to see it in the window. My bags don’t feel hard in the middle so I don’t think there is much action in there…

I actually did that. Saw it on YouTube the twist method. I pushed every grain down To the tite baseball bottom. Even cut the bottom of the bag to make them more comfortable that was also suggested in the twist method. Maybe you watched the same video. I get them all mixed up but liked that guy kinda dry funny and wore a lab coat. I may have to find a better source for spores tho if this batch doesn’t work out.
Yup that was the same video I saw and about 10 others trying to learn.

It's really funny how many of your friends are willing to try your first batch just to make sure they’re good. Hell, I have friends I never knew they were friends. When they found out I was growing Shrooms. LOL
Nobody knows around me and I don’t know anyone that uses them so my garden is just private and so will my first time using them. Only a handful of people even know I grow weed and I like it that way

You guys grow weed? OH my God. What heathens. Evil Pothead's you are.👹😁

I hope you’re right 🙃
This is right at one month. Have faith. sorry not a very good picture.
DSCN0066.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0067.JPG
    DSCN0067.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
You guys grow weed? OH my God. What heathens. Evil Pothead's you are.👹😁
My SIL stopped by for a surprise visit. She was looking at my herb garden calling out all my kitchen herbs. My herb stand is in front of my sliding glass doors. Directly on the other side of the glass was a 5-1/2 ft weed plant she never saw. My relatives already know I’m a heathen so no need to hide it anymore right? They would be thinking that tho for sure. She’s going to hell…we need to save her. 😂

My SIL stopped by for a surprise visit. She was looking at my herb garden calling out all my kitchen herbs. My herb stand is in front of my sliding glass doors. Directly on the other side of the glass was a 5-1/2 ft weed plant she never saw. My relatives already know I’m a heathen so no need to hide it anymore right? They would be thinking that tho for sure. She’s going to hell…we need to save her. 😂
Hell give her a bag of Doritos and show her how to light one up.

My rice bag is just now starting to get hard, so I broke it up yesterday to spread the mycelium around to speed up the process. I should be able to put the mycelium into the substrate in a couple of weeks hopefully.

damn that .8 whatever is kicking my ass. Tight around the cheeks...headie. And no not those cheeks even though the strain might be penis envy. LOLOLOL Who the frek comes up with these names?
Imo shreem is small dosages get me high. Like a cocaine high. (not like I have ever come near that stuff.)
My alertness, hearing and seeing is very enhanced. It is fun. Much safer than other "drugs".

Latest posts

Back