Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn that .8 whatever is kicking my ass. Tight around the cheeks...headie. And no not those cheeks even though the strain might be penis envy. LOLOLOL Who the frek comes up with these names?
Imo shreem is small dosages get me high. Like a cocaine high. (not like I have ever come near that stuff.)
My alertness, hearing and seeing is very enhanced. It is fun. Much safer than other "drugs".
Send some of that to submarine girl to try she wants to see flying bunnies and pink dragons to. lol

That looks great. Would love to see a speck 😜
From start to just getting the mycelium in the substrate for me will be around 7weeks so be patience it will happen.
06976426-59EE-4A59-A01F-E6B157E01AF3.jpeg
DD0697BA-90AA-4E70-8D58-691AA5ED3CFC.jpeg

I always think I see a speck in there. 😁

your set up is about the same as mine. You will see mycelium in one more week. What kind of substrate are you using?

The light that I will be using is in the blue spectrum which should speed up the process when I mix the mycelium with the substrate. This is one of the bags of substrate I will be using. already set with the right moisture and sterilized
DSCN0069.JPG
DSCN0070.JPG
DSCN0070.JPG

I haven’t thought much of lighting. I have this full spectrum grow light keeping some extra clones alive. I didn’t think they needed much light.

7337A0D9-C082-4B09-9DE0-A2E8210DA525.jpeg

the substrate I got came in a kit.
2B4C93B6-1497-4D41-BEAC-206251EDE02F.jpeg

On my next grow I am going to buy my own grain and sterilize it in my instant pot and pressure cooker. I want to do everything, so I don't have to buy anything else. I want to cut the tops off of a few mushrooms and place them on aluminum foil for about eight hours, so they drop their spores and then use them to grow my own by cutting out the center of a mushroom and placing the spores on it in a petri dish and letting it start to grow its own mycelium them placing it in the rice.

On my next grow I am going to buy my own grain and sterilize it in my instant pot and pressure cooker. I want to do everything, so I don't have to buy anything else. I want to cut the tops off of a few mushrooms and place them on aluminum foil for about eight hours, so they drop their spores and then use them to grow my own by cutting out the center of a mushroom and placing the spores on it in a petri dish and letting it start to grow its own mycelium them placing it in the rice.
Me too. We are on the same chapter, you are just a few pages ahead of me

I haven’t thought much of lighting. I have this full spectrum grow light keeping some extra clones alive. I didn’t think they needed much light.

View attachment 321358
View attachment 321359
they don't but the blue light is supposed to speed things up. The light you just showed might have an adjustment on it like mine to where you can just use the blue spectrum.

fro

View attachment 321358
View attachment 321359
From what I have read about 4000 to 5000 lumens for about 4 hours a day is supposed to help. But my friends that grow do not use lights just a room that gets partial sunlight. So either way should work.

I've got one of those for house plants.

1677882896620.png

Latest posts

Back