Marijuana Passion Drawing Contest

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SebstarrThis is Adam, the first man created, with the very first plant created. A plant that brings only joy and happiness, created by God with intent to use, embrace, and enjoy. This is my drawing

very nice! I love the intent and vibration of your picture! very nice indeed.
thank you for sharing with us!

oh shoot, looks like i gotta get drawin, gotta canvas on my garage wall

Ilikebigbuds said:
very nice! I love the intent and vibration of your picture! very nice indeed.
thank you for sharing with us!

Thanks man, I wanted to draw something that meant something, so I thought that I would try and show what it is that we all see in MJ, and thats something thats... divine.

Well thats what I think about MJ. :)

ok so not only did it take me 2 hours to draw it took me 3 hours to figure out how to work this damn computor to find and resize it.

all i used was a green pen, a black pen, a black sharpie, and a red marker.
i wanted to make the insides of the circles yellow to give it that rasta(s/p?) look but i didnt have yellow.

couldnt figure out how to get it from new camera to comp (couldnt find the cables) so i scanned it.
its now going on 3:30 in the morning and im tired of messing with this.

P.S.
allgrownup should win hands down so far but only cause tbg is a mod

mp contest pic.jpg

KAMSAI said:
i know im late but i had alot of stuff to do this past month but here it is..(sorry for bad pics not my cam and not at home :( sorry...)..enjoy....
your hired!

thank you all for your responses, to bad i missed the contest, it was fun drawing it tho., im very happy people enjoyed it :D

The contest is not over yet KAMSAI. I'm letting it go for another two weeks as we still have some members that wanna enter. The contest will end on JULY 14TH. ;)
KAMSAI said:
thank you all for your responses, to bad i missed the contest, it was fun drawing it tho., im very happy people enjoyed it :D

Nice Drawing everbody !!!
I decided not to Draw Because I Hate Flies and that all I can Draw :dancing: :rofl:

Come on guys and gals we only have 5 days left and the contest will be over. Get some pics up.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Come on guys and gals we only have 5 days left and the contest will be over. Get some pics up.
if you guys like i can see what i come up with before the contest is over but ill leave it to you guys

I didn't miss it? I'm on it! Will have scanned pictures up about 2 days from now.

KAMSAI said:
i know im late but i had alot of stuff to do this past month but here it is..(sorry for bad pics not my cam and not at home :( sorry...)..enjoy....
^^^^^^^^^^^ this one lol

alright thats my mastering arts work, i havent lost my touch, ya want MP logo, alright I will make one, give me time I need air, I need space, I need a bowl near me, then I will start drawing from my heart, im collecting to make sketches first, i got a kinda 2 weeks left, alright im rubbing my hands grinding yeah im excited

Ah darn, see that's what happens if you do not visit the forum for a while, you miss great stuff like this....:(

we need more aspiring artists round here.

.................crickets...................................................................

I wish I caught this thread intime - Great idea!
- I'm huge into painting et al.....lets do a MJ painting contest LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back