Marijuana & sexual side effects?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, you do get tired easily.

That's why it's better if the girl is buzzed, too, or else you just embarass yourself ;)

Oh yea the seeds, that’s the main thing that kills the little buggers isn’t it. I remember when chilling at an old dealers place (he was in the squatters), we had just finished sorting out all the pips (it was a bad month so all I could get was jutt, many seeds n' stalks with crappy highs) when some random dude came through, took the hand full and munched them all. I rate he was sick of having children and went with the MJ seed method.

yeah that`s what i was thinking.lol.
but don`t let the phychological aspect to it,i.e worrying about the previous "failed atempts". which then takes control and you won`t get "satisfaction" for your deprived wife,lol.
"I" personally get turned on easier when i`ve had a puff,and i`d say the majority would say the same.
good news on the success man;) ,Keep it up/no pun intended:) :48: :bong2: :stoned: :ccc:​

WOW
I actually had the exact opposite of your problem...
Me and my ex...whenever we had sex, I could never make her naturally climax...I made her climax supposedly twice completely naturally, and I am the only guy to do that soo far to her.
Well, she came to my house like 8 months after we broke up, because she said she was gonna move, last goodbye winkydink, yada yada, and so I was smoking when she showed and offered her a few hits, because she hardly smokes. She took a few hits, and she said that she was pretty high.
Well...we had sex. She went off WICKED easy when we did it...It wasnt even that hard, and it took me longer then it did her, and like I said, when we had sex, she was the last to climax, and it wasnt natural...if you know what I mean lol ;)
Well, we then had sex a few weeks after that, she RANDOMLY showed up at my house while I was still in bed, let herself in, and slipped into bed with me.
She didnt go off...I did. And this was so early in the morning, that I didnt have time to get up and smoke before she came over, so basically I went at it stone sober, and SUCKED.
So moral of the story....have sex high :bong: ...ITS BETTER lol :p

dude, i had the same problem, when i get stoned it takes ALOT longer for me to get off, and im only 19, so i know its not me, but now when i get high i dont even try, cause by the time i get off, my highs gone, and im ready to goto sleep, but i dont know what the binky it is either, but as soon as some1 finds out lemme know

oh yeah when im blazed, i have a bad tendency of thinking about other things during sex, like work, my field, or anything else of that matter so that might have something to do with it

hobokin said:
Alrighty, here is my question. My girlfriend smoked marijuana a few days ago, and the night after she smoked we had sex. Well, normally she climaxes fairly easily, but that night she wasn't able to climax. It's happened before, though, so we didn't think much of it. Then a few nights later we tried again, and failed. It happened again tonight. I've heard and read that marijuana can affect your sexual pleasure and cause you to not experience as much pleasure or to not be able to climax? Is any of this true? Does marijuana have any sexual side effects? If so, what are they and how long do they last? I've tried looking for the answer to my questions on google, but it's hard to find much info on it. If you have any info, please let me know, it'd be really helpful the both of us. Thanks!
:confused:

*whistles enzyte tune*

Enzyte-SmilingBob.jpg

it`s phsychological man, try thinking that it`s TOO easy to get off when your stoned. see if that works.....

Turtledro , i think that was the best reply to a post i have ever seen ! made me laugh my *** off ! " here's BOB "

i love it , PEACE:D

botttm line i never had problems in bed while being high....best feeling in the world

I can cause no orgasim if you focus too hard on it (no pun intended). Like she said, " Just let it flow", an well it all comes out in the in (that time pun was intended). But for me everything is heightened. From the kisses to everything else.

hobokin said:
Alrighty, here is my question. My girlfriend smoked marijuana a few days ago, and the night after she smoked we had sex. Well, normally she climaxes fairly easily, but that night she wasn't able to climax. It's happened before, though, so we didn't think much of it. Then a few nights later we tried again, and failed. It happened again tonight. I've heard and read that marijuana can affect your sexual pleasure and cause you to not experience as much pleasure or to not be able to climax? Is any of this true? Does marijuana have any sexual side effects? If so, what are they and how long do they last? I've tried looking for the answer to my questions on google, but it's hard to find much info on it. If you have any info, please let me know, it'd be really helpful the both of us. Thanks!

i dont think that it has that side effect, if anything it makes sex better...:ccc:

problem climaxing huh... it happens to all women.. sometimes it's cos they are bored... or tired.. or not really into it... or sometimes it's cos it feels so good... that we just go numb.. and it's sad.. cos your so close to getting it.. but you don't.. like a tease. now sex and weed.. that is a lil different... sometimes it can help out.. sometimes it can put a damper on things. because depending what your smoking your moods can go either way.. now don't get me wrong.. cos gettin a lil sumpthin sumpthin when high.. can get really hott....

I don't think being high has a whole lot of direct effect on sex, other than maybe increasing how much you want it. Don't get me wrong, I've had some incredible sex whilst high, but I've also had perfectly amazing sex sober.

women are soooo complicated man. when you think you`ve got got them figured out, they do the exact opposite of what you thought:hairpull:
but stoned or not, it all ends up the same(pun intended,lol)
:angrywife:

hobokin said:
It's quite the opposite, marihuana is an afrodisiac for women, or men. You are much more sensitive, it feels better, and you can go at it much longer. Also you get much harder and bigger than normally. Ofcourse you need a good setting and be in a good mood, because thc amplifies that.

That said, were you actually high while doing it, or did you mean you smoked like a day before you had sex? Because your senses become temporarly duller after you come down.. just for a few days

When i first had sex "when i was high", it was by far the best out of all the many great times i have had with my girlfriend.

Everyone of you are mad:hairpull:...LOL!
Ok ok yes I have prob. smoked like over a few hundred times and either messed around or had sex. I have noticed that when I am smoking on my dank buds that her and I can have orgasms all day long over and over and over. If you get to where you dont want to anymore. You just fire up another bowl and it turns on the sexual activity. By the end of the day it will be the best orgasm you have ever had. If you smoke beaster or mids, It can make you feel not half as good. Nothing will be as good as the dank.
Are you selling something:).:confused2:
you gotta let it flow
Tell THAT to your girlfriend...lol:D.
:huh:.........:spit:
I am the only guy to do that soo far to her.
Thats what you tell yourself huh:evil:?i
cos it feels so good... that we just go numb
The high or the sex:hubba:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back