marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoke

Grow&Smoke
Reaction score
last night while smoking a joint outside sitting on my front step i wondered why is marijuana illegal. i mean i know smoking kills and i know if smoking weed and driving isnt that great of an idea but i dont drive yet. i am using an indica strain and have been using weed to help me sleep for a while now but i was wondering if people smoke pot then just chill at there house not doing no wrong how is this illegal. i have seen many many countless stoners just chill with me at my house or theres and just chill while once someone gets out the booze and the beers it turns out someone gets in some **** or someone gets knocked the **** out and someones gotta drag someone through the snow and push the car out the driveway to get them to a hospital. i personally dont drink because my step dad i have seen him many times in the morning pick up his daughter 10 years old (*straight A student my sister no joke*) drives her to school with a rye and coke in hand at 8:30 in the morning why is marijuana illegal i once during school smoked a bit of a sativa strain that made me interact with my class otherwize im a zombie and cant focus because of an A.D.D problem but marijuana cleared that up for me i was putting my hand up left and right ansering questions all day and i got a 96% on a math test which i have never gotten a mark like this in my life and i was using marijuana. so still it is illegal even if i use this plant for the power of its good uses on my own personal self that has no effect on anyone else. so tell me how this is illegal. tell me if you have found marijuana to effect you like this i want to hear more from other people......

Latest posts

Back