Mary Jane!? Truth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killa kev.

Reaction score
I'm sure several of my fellow Mary Jane lovers know most of this as it is.

But interesting documentary none the less.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=82076FCA07690AF9

All 10 parts. If you don't know much about Marijuana, educate yourself and watch these videos. Too many are misinformed.

Smoke on.....

5427.gif

great one.loved it.

watch the Ricky Simpson one...i bet u would really like that.

awesome thanks ima wait till later so i can watch the full thing

Amazing documentary, loved it!

The more information I gather, the more ridiculous the current laws against marijuana appear. There is so much evidence that MJ can help us, and little if any evidence that can be used to enforce the governments stance on MJ, the only reason that the politicians have left to keep MJ illegal is because the people believe the crap their government is telling them.

We need a revolution!!!!!!

Lastritez said:
Amazing documentary, loved it!

The more information I gather, the more ridiculous the current laws against marijuana appear. There is so much evidence that MJ can help us, and little if any evidence that can be used to enforce the governments stance on MJ, the only reason that the politicians have left to keep MJ illegal is because the people believe the crap their government is telling them.

We need a revolution!!!!!!

There are WAY TOO MANY who are misinformed. All of those who have never smoked Marijuana seem to have something against it...

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back