MassProd......Mad PROPS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
Built the MassProd DIY Bubbler Cloner and Im impressed with the results! Ive got 18 clones going on day 2.

Mine is an 8 Gal Rubbermaid Tote with Lid, two 8 inch airstones, 2 dual outlet pumps.....Ill sanp some pics tomorrow.

This is by far the easiest cloning I have ever done Cloning has been my achiles heel, the DIY instructions were easy to follow and I ended up with the exact effect I should. My clones on day 2 look healthier than any clone attempt i have done previously.

MassProd is truly an asset to MarPassion. Just wanted to give Mad Props MassProd.:aok:

Quick question my clones are getting misted underneath the hood very well, should they be dripping wet? Im thinking I have too much water in the tub. Waterline is about an inch or two below the clones.

morning N2C. inch or two is just fine. i made the MP cloner also, and let me tell ya, it works awesome. 14 days', 2 rez changes, waa-laa. i did up some hash plant clones. smoking on 'em now. make ya smile like this.:D
...bb...

Massproducer is an enormous and much appreciated member here. He has helped me out a lot. I am going to try the bubble cloner after I do a reveg in these coco buckets.

Yes i to am impressed. havent made mine yet but have heard so much impressive things.
I did find stuff that wasnt answered in that forum and would like it unlocked and added.
1. the distance the water should be from the cuttings?
2. ph of the water?
3. cover or no cover over them?
4. should the clones be misted and how long?

any other questions to be added?

thanx

Just put pics up in my journal....the plants on day 3 are lush and green, all of them.... Ive never had these results using rapid rooters and dome. by this time at least a few would perish...Hope to see roots in a few days.

Im misting em once a day not because they look like they need it,,,,,,just to feel like im doing something i guess.

city said:
Yes i to am impressed. havent made mine yet but have heard so much impressive things.
I did find stuff that wasnt answered in that forum and would like it unlocked and added.
1. the distance the water should be from the cuttings?
2. ph of the water?
3. cover or no cover over them?
4. should the clones be misted and how long?

any other questions to be added?

thanx

>>> city, this is from my experience with my bubble cloner i made with MassP's help.
1.^ 1 inch.
2.^ i ph'ed my tap water to 6.5.
3.^ i used no cover. clones were taken, and scraped the stalk one half inch at bottom. (took off outer skin). clipped the fan leaves in half, and put in cloner.
4.^ i did no misting.

you want some light from a cfl, but indirect light.(raise it up a few feet.)
they looked a bit 'limp' for the first 12 hours, and after that, they perked right up, and looked healthy over the next 2 weeks'. i had roots in 2 weeks' about one quarter, to one half inch long. then i mixed up some Rootone with my soil and misted them once, lowered the cfls on them 3 inches from the tops, and 'let 'em ride'.:hubba: . i did 6 clones, and all were harvested.:D ...bb...

I made a 6 clone one useing mass mans Bubbler..I just finished the first run on My single Bubble cloner and had roots 8 days..Very impressed with everything from the massproduccer..we are lucky to have him here..Props on those coco buckets cant wait..Nice thread NTC..KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back