Master Kush 2 weeks into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
These are 5 master kush and 1 citral hashplant, im sure at least 4 of the 5 master kush are female and the citral is also female, what do you guys think?? Also these plants have gotten HUGE, four of them are almost past the light and im almost out of room, will the top cola still produce a big bud if it goes past the light, because i think most of these plants are going to outgrow the light. all replys appriciated

masterkush1.jpg

masterkush2.jpg

masterkush3.jpg

masterkush 4.jpg

masterkush5.jpg

looks very good
you should start training the top into the light dont let them go aboveif you start pulling the mail cola down and growth will be encouraged on your lower buds making them slightly bigger aswell
just what i would do in your sit. others will say what they think to

Yeah they look good. Can you not put your light a little higher. If not like shecalls said start training your plant to the light LST. If you were afraid of this problem you should have top them a week ago. Now this is a controversy subject. Some people say dont top while in flowering,but i topped one week into flowering and they are doing fine....if not better. I just dont think you need to let your plants grow past the light, especially now in the most critical time in bud production. Just my opinion.:aok:

ShecallshimThor said:
looks very good
you should start training the top into the light dont let them go aboveif you start pulling the mail cola down and growth will be encouraged on your lower buds making them slightly bigger aswell
just what i would do in your sit. others will say what they think to
yeah thats what im going to start doing, i think i vegged them too long, i should of flowered them a long time ago then they would have been perfect size or at least a little smaller hopefully, i rather have a really bushy plant like the citral hashplant, on the master kush theres like 4 inches of stem inbetween the branches and on the hashplant its only about an inch between each one and the hashplant has way more branches then the master kush yet its so much smaller i wish all my plants were like that :D

when I grew a bud above the light every bit of bud above the light was loose and fluffy, didnt work for me.

Try to bend them down under it if possible.

Latest posts

Back