Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks...yea it does look like a good bean, the mint are very pretty beans :D mines not come up yet!!!

I bet it was messy 4u... i usually keep my water mixes in 2 litre bottles, at the moment i have one with flowering solution (mainly for my peppers lol) and one with veg solution...but i was like hmm how on earth am i gonna get water in there (after struggling with the soil and the bean itself... so well eventually i just filled a 500ml bottle with rain water on its own and poured in..was almost messy but i've had lots of practise with watering small things now, not this small i might add, but yea it was ok. i've actually got the bottle sat on an old plastic stash box and have been putting water in there at night for it to sit on as i'm worried it might dry out too much at the moment..

i'll feel better once the plant breaks ground :)

Mine hasn't sprouted, but the others i planted that day have....
Maybe my seeds are picky about what container they're planted into??? I'll give it a few more days before losing hope on the "med" grow, lol :joint4:

I ran across this thread and was thinking about doing this thingy with you guys,,,,am I to late. Probably way behind huh? Also,,exactly what happens when they outgrow the Med Bottle?:eek: Game over?:cry:

GMCORP said:
Mine hasn't sprouted, but the others i planted that day have....
Maybe my seeds are picky about what container they're planted into??? I'll give it a few more days before losing hope on the "med" grow, lol :joint4:

hey my friend ...dont give up yet...wait another day or so..if it dont why not transfer one of those that did to bottle? And get your 35mm film holder ready..oh and some fun beans:hubba:

CowboyBudsky said:
I ran across this thread and was thinking about doing this thingy with you guys,,,,am I to late. Probably way behind huh? Also,,exactly what happens when they outgrow the Med Bottle?:eek: Game over?:cry:

Hey cowboy:guitar: ...its never too late..grab Granmas Meds and either dump them into toilet..or use them in grow...can can does.:rofl: .and you are not behind we had others just starting.:lama: .welcome and please and link to your signature..we will get more players..thanks and have fun..KEEP M GREEN:D

Mine has sprouted!!! she's up...whoop she's up and ready to go... I noticed last night the little baby was all bent over trying to nudge her way up the neck of the bottle..gave her a slight helping hand, but this morning she looks great :D will get pics up as soon as I can :) have a good friday everyone :D

Picture time ladies and gentlemen....

Enjoy :D

The weed i'm smoking now makes me feel so high :fly:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

sweeet, one more on the go :) i think seeds should make a little "TA-DA" noise when they pop soil lol here's some super MOJO to get her goin :aok:
i'll throw some pics up later :watchplant:

Very Nice Thorn..I too will throw some up..I have a question for you all..

other then Thorn..if you are not growing an auto flower then why start Flower? does it still not take 6 weeks to sexually mature? Thanks..KEEP M GREEN

i thought so too but my orange candy flosses are not autos and they sexed at around 3 weeks old (just one was veg) :confused2:

4u2sm0ke said:
Very Nice Thorn..I too will throw some up..I have a question for you all..

other then Thorn..if you are not growing an auto flower then why start Flower? does it still not take 6 weeks to sexually mature? Thanks..KEEP M GREEN

i just wanted to see the results of 12/12 from seed. Plus i think my cfl/hps box is better than my floro veg room.

Latest posts

Back