Med MJ in Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
On Nov 3rd the people voted and approved Maine for getting dispenseries!!! This is HUGE! They should be up and running next year some time. I cant wait to see some of those clone only elite genetics that they have out in the Cali clubs.

I am so grateful, and happy that we have good folks standing their ground for the compassion that is needed by all of us. I'm also happy to find that folks are starting to realize that we make the rules, not a self serving entity hell bent on making money from suffering humans. Putting humans in jail for the sake of income is sick, and a cancer on our collective butts.
Glad to see this getting straightened out finally.

What a great soapbox huh ? LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

good times!!!!! since people are usually like sheep lets hope the rest of the us follows suit!

That's awesome. One more baby step toward cannibis sanity.

We're staging for a big push on dispensary legislation in my state as well. Didn't get enough signatures to field an initiative in time for this year's Nov 3 General Election. We'll keep pluggin' tho! Got any pointers? Again, good for you guys! (P.S. We did get an amendment thru on our I-92 that greatly expanded our plant count and possession limit though, so that was cool!)

KingKahuuna said:
...folks are starting to realize that we make the rules, not a self serving entity hell bent on making money from suffering humans...
You go Sire! Sic 'em!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Wish that kind of mindset wld rub off on New Jersey...a Republican was just elected Governor so that might be the end to any pro-marijuana legislation in my state....I can't wait to retire and move out west...

Latest posts

Back