Medical Marijuana in MA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ulan131

Reaction score
I live in massachusetts and i was happy when we passed that marijuana posession under 1 oz is a 100$ fine Now i think its time for MA to take the next step....Medical marijuana with such support for marijuana in last novembers voting it would help so many people as well as the economy im 18 and have Cystic fibrosis and between nausea and constant stomach pain i tried mj and noticed how much it helped me since that i started using it more and more and it was often how i got through work and school. using marijuana helps me so much but there should be dispensaries for people who need it and have been approved by a doctor. I hope we introduce something that can go up for a vote so any info and current events on MM in MA post it here

Ulan131...hope this finds you well, bro. I agree, it's a great first step, but you really need a medical marijuana law. Without it, those trying to help people like you are exposed to huge criminal fines.

Take a look at the grow journals...even the smallest plants, when harvested, are almost always over an ounce wet. I would imagine that the law doesn't discriminate between wet and dry, so someone growing one plant for you, if caught at the wrong time, is in big trouble.

Legalization protects the buyer, which is a great first step, and the people of MA are to be commended for passing that. But the next step is to allow people to grow their own. Charge me $100 bucks a year, I don't care...I'd pay it to allow me to grow my own, and a little for people who need it. Plus, by legalizing homegrowing, the price plummets, and the criminal element is out of the picture.

Legalize MM everywhere!

Latest posts

Back