Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
megan23247 said:
Awesome someone does care what camara i'm using! LOL. Its acually my boyfriends camara he got it to take pictures of me in lingerie etc. lol but I use it for my plants! He just got it not that long ago but i'll tell him about the scope for sure! Thanks.

My Wife and I DEMAND to see these photos you talk about so we can see some more of the quality sony camera :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kittie pictures the best Megan.lol... Ladies are a looking fantastic..

Awesome pics of the Plants Megan. Your clones look sweet. How do you get such large pics to load here?
Good Growing Girl!

Megan, I can't WAIT to see your new MACRO CLOSE UP PICS in action! When you get that camera (i'm sorry to say this if you already knew) but switch it to the flower setting (macro close up) and you hold the take picture button down half way and it will autofocus. Then as you get closer, keep going untill its red. Then back up untill its green. BOOM, take the pic and you have the CLOSEST shot you can possibly get with your camera :). Thanks for stoppin by my journal megan! I updated again specially for you, I know you like those TRICH shots!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to show yall a few pics of da girls their in week 2 now of flower. I ended up with 3 females cause 1 hermed and the other 3 were male. :cry: But the three that remain are doing very very good and are starting to show some of da goods.

Ended up with ten clones all female ;) and their in the other room in veg. I took the tallest/oldest clone and transplanted it into a bigger pot and stuck it in there with the other girls to flower. Just experimenting with it to see what it does and what kind of yeild I may get off of it considering its still so small.

I'll keep yall posted.

OH...and I ordered more seeds yesterday from Dr. Chronic :hubba: went with Grow Doc's Mixed Seeds Pack. Not sure what exactly im gonna get but im hoping they send me some good ****. I'm so excited! :D

week_2l011.jpg

week_2l007.jpg

week_2l014.jpg

week_2l012.jpg

week_2l020.jpg

week_2l023.jpg

megan23247 said:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to show yall a few pics of da girls their in week 2 now of flower. I ended up with 3 females cause 1 hermed and the other 3 were male. :cry: But the three that remain are doing very very good and are starting to show some of da goods.
Ended up with ten clones all female ;) and their in the other room in veg. I took the tallest/oldest clone and transplanted it into a bigger pot and stuck it in there with the other girls to flower. Just experimenting with it to see what it does and what kind of yeild I may get off of it considering its still so small.
I'll keep yall posted.
OH...and I ordered more seeds yesterday from Dr. Chronic :hubba: went with Grow Doc's Mixed Seeds Pack. Not sure what exactly im gonna get but im hoping they send me some good ****. I'm so excited! :D

I am sorry to hear about the males and the hermie :( us males can be so bothersome. The rest of the plants look :shocked: Awesome.BTW Thanks for taking so long to see and comment on my post at the top of the page I was worried :hitchair: you were going to do that to me :hubba::hubba:.

Now that you have those clones you can find a suitable mother and have northern lights all year round.

Look so tasty Megan... Awesome grow.... Say hit to kitty for me

Ok so yesterday I went to the Hydro Shop and got the hook-up on a ventalation system. I also got a Digital PH Tester and some other stuff I havent figured the tester out yet but soon as I do I'll let yall know how I like it. ;)

Here are a few pictures of the closet the girls are in as you can see the air is now being sucked thru a charcoal filter and then blown out thru the hose into the attic! :D So now I can close the door to the closet without having to worry about the temps getting to high. No more smell and no more light leaks! Just incase the black curtain I am using to cover the window in the room wasnt 100% leak proof I went ahead and covered it with that black and white mylar stuff so now I KNOW there is no light getting into that room. I also got some extra and put it in the veg room with da clones that stuff really brightens **** up im sure the plants love it.

I'll keep yall posted. :D

IMG00129.jpg

IMG00132.jpg

The ladies look fantastic. Great work so far. Nice setup also. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Looks Great :D I only wish my AC System looked that good! it wouldnt be 95 in my house right now. :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back