Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are lookin nice. I just started some Nirvana NL a week ago. And it looks like you've definitely have a nice set up going i'm envious lol good luck with the rest of the grow

Great job megan. You'll love that NL strain, the trichs extend far down even the fan leaves later in flower. I haven't recently posted an update in my thread but they look amazing right now. I'm going to wait for a better pic maybe wait for like a week 6 bud shot.

Your NL is looking nice. Get ready for some heavy trich covered buds. You are gonna enjoy that strain. Keep up the good work.

smokybear said:
The ladies look fantastic. Great work so far. Nice setup also. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Hey I was wondering where you have been. Thanks for stopping by my grow. :D

DomsChron said:
Great job megan. You'll love that NL strain, the trichs extend far down even the fan leaves later in flower. I haven't recently posted an update in my thread but they look amazing right now. I'm going to wait for a better pic maybe wait for like a week 6 bud shot.

YES please do because im judging my babies on how yours look since they are the same strain and your a little bit ahead of me. Thanks for stopping by and keeping up. :D

i_love_amsterdam said:
Those are lookin nice. I just started some Nirvana NL a week ago. And it looks like you've definitely have a nice set up going i'm envious lol good luck with the rest of the grow

Awesome. I got a great deal on these seeds as im sure you did we def got our money worth. :D

Week 3 and da girls are looking good. Just a few pictures so yall can see how they look. :D

week4_073.jpg

bud21.jpg

week4_071.jpg

week4_061.jpg

Clones are all looking good and have been transplanted out of the cups into their new home.
clones4.jpg

I'll keep yall posted.

girl, you got it going on up in there. those are deff. some sexy ladies'.:D .
come harvest time, your gonna be in some large bud.:hubba: . i got me some nl a few months back, it was gonna be one of my first known strains grown, and none sprouted; bummer huh? now the ww, thats another story, drop on over, and have a look see. great job megan...:D ...

they look great, Megan... real healthy look'n, and standing tall... gunna b some wicked smoke, babe :hubba: :D :cool:

LMAO!!!?!?! Are you that ripped out of your mind that you needed to share with us some random pig pics you took at the fair?

ROFLL OMGG I love you KGB man your amazing hahaha!!!!!!!

DomsChron said:
LMAO!!!?!?! Are you that ripped out of your mind that you needed to share with us some random pig pics you took at the fair?

ROFLL OMGG I love you KGB man your amazing hahaha!!!!!!!

Nope just sharing.

Aaahhh..Those are some great looking girls Meg...You've raised those girls right , it looks like :D ...Whatever ya doin' is workin :)...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Your girls are looking great Megan. Some of mine just hit the three week in flower mark too. They look so sweet before they get all that weight on them. Your set up looks great, are those pics of MJ bud on the wall? Giving the Girls an idea of what they are 'sposed to do?
Good Growin!

KGB30 said:
Good Morning Megan Ladies are growing crazy..

Hear is some pictures I took at the State Fair.. Enjoy

DUDE! LMAO! Where are you getting these pictures! lol. Again you had me trippen lol I couldnt figure out what the heck those were and you wouldnt believe what I thought that first picture was when I first glanced at it. LMAO. Man I gotta stop getting so high while I read this stuff its making me feel a bit 'throwed.' LOL your funny. I cant wait for the State Fair this year...I may not look at pigs the same. lol.

tcbud said:
Your girls are looking great Megan. Some of mine just hit the three week in flower mark too. They look so sweet before they get all that weight on them. Your set up looks great, are those pics of MJ bud on the wall? Giving the Girls an idea of what they are 'sposed to do?
Good Growin!

Hey girlfriend! How have you been! :D Thanks for the compliment on my set-up ive spent LOTS of time tryin to make it look like something I would want to grow HUGE inside of if I were a plant. LOL. And yes those are Pot Pictures hanging up and they are there for inspiration for da girls lol AND cause the walls looked so bare (you know how us girls are). ;)

Latest posts

Back