Members: 7,013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Congrats MarP!

We just went over the 7,000 member mark!

Members: 7,013

Who'd figure? MP has come a longgggggg way!

were multiplying faster than white gnats..

SmokinMom said:
How many of those members are actually active?
Jeeeez, you never give up with that line....

All of them are!

Well...........

Some are probably dead, or in jail, or in prison..... Who knows?

When you think about it, a member could be one of the above, and due to the nature of this site, we would never know it.

It would be like.........."Whatever happened to 'Greenhead'? He was averaging 30 posts a day, then nothing........"

Kinda sad in a way. Personally, I would like to see, visit, and check out your grows, and share some good bud around. It seems we are all common folk with a common interest. But then again, you all could be LEO's, and I'm the only "criminal" here.

So we are all in our little private world on the web........And that's all it can ever really be, unfortuately.

We could have a "secret handshake" and meet at a coffee shop in Amsterdam............:cool: OK, OK, was kinda a good idea......

Wow, That's too cool.
I guess the world can turn huh ? 7000 is a lot of members. Hey PotBelly I love the idea of a meet in Amsterdam. Wouldn't that be too cool.?
Maybe we all should plan something out along those lines, or we all just go to Stoney's. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

stoney having everything under control i see :) how you doing

we all are active just some of us got jobs and families to take care off :)

true,,,,its good to see more members at any site but i can see why there are more members here,, good freindly site

the mass' have spoken "MJPASSION IS THE HOTTEST THING SINCE TOAST!"

WOW just think about it Stoney Bud when we came over here there were only about 500 members. :eek: Here we are over a year later and were at 7,000 strong. :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
WOW just think about it Stoney Bud when we came over here there were only about 500 members. :eek: Here we are over a year later and were at 7,000 strong. :hubba:

I know man! It's almost unbelievable. It's the GREEN MOJO !!!

In a couple of years more, I see 50,000 members here.

Yikes!

It's me, admit it. They all want to join for SmokinMa. ;)

Hahahahahahaha.

Hey guys....

My humor may be a little dark and inappropriate for some at times, but......

Just wanted to say that I'm glad to be apart of the group, and this is the best place on the web for MJ info, people, and fun.:) There are a lot of great folks here on the site. Thanks to all.

PB

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
well great teachers attract great numbers of students....so actually praise must go to the mods for taking they're time to help over 7000 of us save alot of time & pain with our ladies.Thanks!!! Really a portion of that thanks must go to any & everyone who has reached out to help another....if only the world shared MP passion of service to others....THANK YOU ALL.....

Latest posts

Back