Members List of Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was all we grew in the house i was a part of . It was always a winner and a bier had g deal 15 years ago for my area . Now there are more strains now available and as good better or different . I just ordered 10 ak47s from ILGM
Never had it that I know of

1646524728012.png

the ones i bought were from 1998 or 99 and the female was a keeper as she had a fragrance of cherry , like Ludens cherry cough drops

Ooooh baby, the Cherry pheno dude. I had it too.

Got my AK47 from Motarebel, gifted to me from his private stash it was labeled, The Real Deal from Serious Seeds.
this was back when it was him, Gymshoes and myself running all Mota gear. I ran it SCROG style for a few years
until it got weak stems from rotating Mom's instead of keeping one permanent.

I then crossed it to.. ChemD x Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine bx3 to make my Wardawg.

Still have people growing it up North as I donated 500 seeds to Chris' site meduser.ca years ago.. plus, I just ran
across a few 10pks if anyone wants to try it.

New list of Genetics

BB x Valentine
CBD Crew x Valentine
BBP x Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine
Seraph by Woodhorse
N. Lights breeding project
N. Lights x ABT
Double Durban Punch
Black Azad
Killa Koosh fems
Ghoulia
Big Bare
Hashberry x ABT
Wonder Woman
Bubba Kush x S. African male
African Cough
Chemberry Fem's
Goji x Azad Fem's
Timewreck Fat
Grass Monkey x Deep Chunk (Tom Hill) x Monkey Balls
Krypto Kush
Wizard Queen
Daytime Daydream
Hindu Kush
Fruit Smoothie
Choc Diesel x Choc Trip
Cloud 9
Goji x Celtic Stone omg
Oger x ECSD from Big
Snow Queen from Big
Killing Fields Fem's
Special Sauce CBD fem's
Durban Punch
Killer Queen x Blue Hammer x KO Kush fem'sS
Wet Jet CR pheno
Poisoned Choc Thai
Sage x Lemon Thai
Killer Queen R f2
Devils Tit x Apricot Head
Shiva x Big Freeze f2
Cleverman by DNA
Sour Princess x Choc Trip
Strawberry Cough x Super Silver Haze f2
Bubba x Choc Trip
Celtic Stone f4
ISP Chem91 bx2 x TK Larry f2
ChemD x Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine
Jackie-0
Purple Haze Malawi x Durban Punch
G13 x Hashplant
Wardawg
Bubba Chunk
Super Skunk F5
Monster Cookies
Skywalker OG Fem's
Durban Poison fem's
Molokai #5 x White Runtz fem's
Blue Angel by G&M
Blue Triangle by G&M
Probation Violation by G&M
Outlaws Triple OG x Outlaws Magic Merlin
Abacus x T1000 CBD
79 Xmas Bud
Girl Scout Cookies fem's

Auto Flower Strains

Northern Lightryder Frosty pheno
Gambian Haze
Gambian F7
Blueberry
WW Fem
Super Sour60 x Blue Streak
Agoo
Divyder
Gabagoo
Blue Vangoo
Black Strap x Grape Dosi Breath
Baby Yoda OG II x Grape Dosi Breath

A week ago I had 15 strains and was almost out of autos... lol

So, gifted out....
3000 Seeds of 8 strains to friends who might enjoy searching thru 300 of one strain in hopes of finding that
gem..

Ooooh baby, the Cherry pheno dude. I had it too.

Got my AK47 from Motarebel, gifted to me from his private stash it was labeled, The Real Deal from Serious Seeds.
this was back when it was him, Gymshoes and myself running all Mota gear. I ran it SCROG style for a few years
until it got weak stems from rotating Mom's instead of keeping one permanent.

I then crossed it to.. ChemD x Purple Wreck/Blue Moonshine bx3 to make my Wardawg.

Still have people growing it up North as I donated 500 seeds to Chris' site meduser.ca years ago.. plus, I just ran
across a few 10pks if anyone wants to try it.

yeah that cherry pheno is legendary for sure but sadly I think it is gone forever and only some hybrids are around…..last person I knew who had Mojo seeds was Rocky

Meduser , man I have not heard that name for awhile…I was active there for several years and got some excellent gear from Chris over the years , especially the Herijuana

good times

Cartys Gabagoo is a great strain. Good smoke, great high,and a pleasure to grow.

Last edited:
@Carty I looked through your list and can't figure out whatcha got in that Top Dawg seeds bag. Whatcha holding in there?

yeah that cherry pheno is legendary for sure but sadly I think it is gone forever and only some hybrids are around…..last person I knew who had Mojo seeds was Rocky

Meduser , man I have not heard that name for awhile…I was active there for several years and got some excellent gear from Chris over the years , especially the Herijuana

good times

Good ole Chris eh? Ran with him and his site for years.. met Subcool there winning a contest he put on.. test grew for him for a year or so. I actually have a pack of Herijuana by Woodhorse and a pack called Seraph I've yet to look up but is also labeled Woodhorse Seeds.. (tail wagging)

Cartys Gabagoo is a great strain. Good smoke, great high,and a pleasure to grow.

I actually have a bunch of the Gabagoo and Blue Vangoo now.. time to start working them further.. thanks so much, glad you like it. My buddy Argo rocks it in Colorado, says it has quite the following, just sent him more beans.. lol

@Carty I looked through your list and can't figure out whatcha got in that Top Dawg seeds bag. Whatcha holding in there?

That would be the African Cough... many of these I have no idea what they are until I research them.. so you like their genetics eh? hmmm.. lol.

Good ole Chris eh? Ran with him and his site for years.. met Subcool there winning a contest he put on.. test grew for him for a year or so. I actually have a pack of Herijuana by Woodhorse and a pack called Seraph I've yet to look up but is also labeled Woodhorse Seeds.. (tail wagging)

I actually have a bunch of the Gabagoo and Blue Vangoo now.. time to start working them further.. thanks so much, glad you like it. My buddy Argo rocks it in Colorado, says it has quite the following, just sent him more beans.. lol

That would be the African Cough... many of these I have no idea what they are until I research them.. so you like their genetics eh? hmmm.. lol.

good old Chris for sure…I always tried to stay n his good side cause it was no fun if his wrath was aimed at you!…hahahahhaa!

Chris and his wife drew my name one year in their Christmas drawing and they sent me a nice gift that I still have today

dude , pop those greasy herijuana if you want some strong medicine..that **** is not for the inexperienced

no comment on sub or I will get in trouble

@WeedHopper yes he was! I remember!

@Carty ya, I'm a top dawg fanboy for sure. That's an interesting cross!
African Cough = Strawberry Cough (KKSC) (F) x African Haze (M)

Latest posts

Back