Members List of Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where’s my list where’s my list!

isn’t there a stardawg cross in there somewhere?

someone on here was looking for some stardawg if I’m not mistaken?

I have several BodhiSeeds that I am chuffed about growing , especially since his Snow Leopard did such an outstanding job for us by yielding harvests of 3-5 lbs per plant

ant the beautiful thing was the plant never got taller than 5’ outdoors….but it got wide , boy do they ever spread their wings , I swear they have at least a 10’ foot circumference

something like that would work great in a s rig , a 4x4 table with just one plant lol!…

BodhiSeeds

Little Blessings
Goji OG ( Nepali OG x Snow Lotus)
Solo’s Stash
Greedo’s Stash
Land’s Stash
Dulce Sk x WC IBL

others for the Master List

Wedding Cake IBL. Loompa
Headband x Weddino Cake IBL Loompa

Angry Pineapples. Good Gear
Molokai Frost. Good Gear

Apollo 13

moar later

Carty,,Subcool was a member here.
@WeedHopper yes he was! I remember!

Not seen or spoke with him since we were on a business adventure site together. He treated me pretty good as we
hit it off after I won his contest on meduser.ca Most Unique photo using weed. it was awesome. lol.

@Carty ya, I'm a top dawg fanboy for sure. That's an interesting cross!
African Cough = Strawberry Cough (KKSC) (F) x African Haze (M)

Dang, glad you found something, no longer available on their site and I hadn't had time to dig deeper yet.
Now, not usually into long flowering Haze's and this just maybe that. who knows, maybe I'll pass them along
to someone.. hehe

good old Chris for sure…I always tried to stay n his good side cause it was no fun if his wrath was aimed at you!…hahahahhaa!

Chris and his wife drew my name one year in their Christmas drawing and they sent me a nice gift that I still have today

dude , pop those greasy herijuana if you want some strong medicine..that **** is not for the inexperienced

no comment on sub or I will get in trouble

Chris and I seriously knocked heads at 1st.. probably because I called him out on everything.. hehe. Wound up
being pretty good in the end. After his final move.. lol. donated seeds to help his site that people still run up
north, my Wardawg.

I also have Woodhorse Seraphin that sounds very interesting. hit me up Big, I owe you enuff eh brother...

Word through the grapevine (straight from the breeders mouth) is that the remake of Stardawg is in flower and producing seeds right now. Can't wait for them to drop! I'll be stocking up and hunting through several packs to find 'the one'.

@bigsur51 it's me looking for the Stardawg :)

hey man , I found some jazz berry jam x stardawg and some g-dawg , perhaps the guard dawg

A9F45DE2-D164-4D6B-BAA4-CA598E095F16.jpeg

OGRaskal’s White Fire Og s2
OGR wifi x lemon skunk/og#18 f2 (I call it glock)
LS/OG#18 feminized s1 and s2
SFV Diesel s1
SFVD x LS/OG#18 f2 (I call sour OG; needs stabilizing)
DNA’s OG#18
World of seeds Afghan Kush
A handful of one off’s from random bags from the 2000-2010 Kush era.

prolly take 8 hrs to write down what I got LMFAO maybe more

thinking about a Outdoor will see if the xmas bud Is the real GG
Maybe a little Jamaican Og ...= Sfv cross damn just so damn much to choose from .

Wow! psychedelic weed? Are the leaves black?

no black leaves but some good medicine

more of a cerebral high than a body stone

i threw a handful in the ground today to test their viability

prettynsure we had four male JS and took pollen from each one and jizzed all over two females

should be some interesting varieties to choose from

Latest posts

Back