mental floss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
heres a few pics of my Mental Floss grow. Im using and old dresser for a grow box and i just put the soil right into the bottom of the dresser. I think i have 13 plants total. My second time growing with cfls. Had very poor results on my first cfl attempt but i bought a new lamp so hopefully it will produce. Everything seems to be looking great so far eccept for a little mold due to high humidity. The humidity is out of control in my area!!! I hate summers in New England.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

they are around 40 days into flower. i think they will probably go for nine weeks. The bigger buds are in the back of the dresser but i couldnt get any pics of them. Hopefully they go through one or two more growth spurts.

My lamp has four 24 watt tubes on it and i think the tubes are two feet long. My grow space is only two and a half feet long so the lamp covers almost the whole area. No wasted light in this little closet.

Latest posts

Back