Merry Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be "That Guy" but how does this thread not violate the "No Religion" rule of this site? It's not a challenge, but an honest question. In that retrospect, I would like to wish everyone a "Happy Winter Solstice (Today)"

I get shot down on here for even getting close to religion, and a "Happy Birthday Jesus" thread goes on just fine. I don't get it.

northernlightssmokn said:
I hate to be the buble burster but I have bad news.

Christmas was canceled this year. Santa tried despretly to get bailout funding but congress said NO. there was no money to power the toy factory this year. The cost of fuel for the factory and importing feed for the raindeer doubled over 3 years to an alltime high. Rudolf was apointed leader of the aquestrian transportation and toy handlers union. His first move was to demand a 27.4% pay increase and a benifits package that included adding 7 days more vacation time and 14 hrs more sick leave per year. He also wrote in for himself a nice "bonus" This would have put a big dent in the pockets of the over seas contract sleigh company so they dropped the contract and filed chapter 13. Santa had no choice but to close all shops and cancel christmas.

Tax deductible Charity bong hits.....$5.00

proceeds go to the "Save Christmas" foundation.

disclaimer: 20% to charity and 80% to "operating costs" of the charity

NOTE: over 18000 elves and 430 raindeer are out of work and will mow your lawn or shovel your snow in exchange for room and board.

Sponser an elv by pledging $50 a month to the Save the Elves foundation.
See disclaimer above.
You will get a crayon drawing of the elv you saved and the ability to sleep better knowing you have done a great justice for humanity.

Also, a politics violation. Do the mods just "look the other way" because of the season? I really would like to know when the MJP rules actually apply...

Alistair Young said:
Actually, I personally never go up into the mountains to look at it; I know what it looks like. But natives of this place act like they've never seen snow before and make a special drive in order to see it.

Merry Christmas Andy, and the rest of you good folks around here.

FYI Alistair I am 33 and have never seen snow!

Fadeux said:
Not to be "That Guy" but how does this thread not violate the "No Religion" rule of this site? It's not a challenge, but an honest question. In that retrospect, I would like to wish everyone a "Happy Winter Solstice (Today)"

I get shot down on here for even getting close to religion, and a "Happy Birthday Jesus" thread goes on just fine. I don't get it.

Lighten up dude. I'm about as religous as the third reich, but I can safely wish someone a merry christmas without god bothering.

I think Faduex needs to burn one... Relax dude, saying Merry Christmas isn't Religous it is seasonal... And the political thing, well that was just a joke...

Merry Christmas to all, even Faduex, and to all a good night!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone:D ....one of my presents was finding this site. Smoke some green, but stay away from the tree.:hubba:

AzLaker
:cool:

Whoa KK I thing you should say some wise words of wisdom brotha

I was just daydreaming about what I would say,

When I started to imagine what it would be like if we were all in a big sunny, warm, field together. I would imagine that the introductions would be a total gas. It would even be a riot to try to guess who some of us are.
Then I thought of the idea of us all sharing with one another.
NO politics, NO heavy religeon, just a desire to get to have some good laughter, and passing that outstanding smoke to each other in a manner that say's Hey !! I like you, and I'm glad that your my friend.
So I imagined meeting each and everyone, one at a time. I knew that there would be hugs, and big smiles, and I saw lots of fun laughter. I saw the throne that we would all make for MarP, playing follow the leader with Hick, and chasing after Thorn, the hemp goddess, S&M, whoops that's smoking Mom, LOL
In my most secret heart of hearts I want it to come true, cause I really dig all of you so very much. Oh, we all have those ragged days where we are better off under a rock somewhere, but then who doesn't ? One of the markers that I have seen here is the ability to quickly forgive. In light of all this I think that there is only one thing to say;
That day in the park can't come quick enough, so I will do my part HERE with all you guys, Merry Christmas Friends !!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Be cool to find a central place,, where it's legal to smoke,, and we could all just meet there once a year or so,, and share our Smoke,our love for growing and most of all,,our friendship with one another.:bong:

Fadeux said:
Also, a politics violation. Do the mods just "look the other way" because of the season? I really would like to know when the MJP rules actually apply...

Thanks for reading my post and noticing it as a political statement. First off, it does not matter what religion you are or are not, December is NOT about gift giving or getting.....

Merry Christmas, Happy hanakah, happy thanksgiving, happy newyear,

MERRY FESTIVUS for crying out loud!!!!!

I love this site and it is a great present for me to be a member and I am happy to call you all friends and colleuges....

As for me and my religion...

HAPPY MERRY WINTER SNOWY COLD GOTTA WEAR 3x as many clothes and scrape car windows DAY!!!!

YEAH!!!!!

now wheres my presents!?!?!

CowboyBudsky said:
Be cool to find a central place,, where it's legal to smoke,, and we could all just meet there once a year or so,, and share our Smoke,our love for growing and most of all,,our friendship with one another.:bong:

Alaska My friend!!

Summer:
Talkeetna Bluegrass fest. (BEST)
Houston Founders Days

Winter:
Girdwood days (Alyeska Ski Resort)
Also Known as the Forest Fair

From me ("the wishor") to you ("the wishee") please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-
* This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
* This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
* This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
* This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

Any references in this greeting to "The Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

This greeting is made under Australian Law.

Dated this 21st. day of December in the year two thousand and eight.

Hey I am offended Smokn Joe. You stereo typed people into a catigory.

wisher and wishee....

these are people with fealings...not just wishes...but also dreams and aspirations...goals.

This greetings contract is one sided as well...

I havnt figured out how...yet
but I will....

Latest posts

Back