Micheal and Farrah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at his good side...........He's dead, WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Lets see,

We "Lost";

1, A child molesting creepy animated skeleton
2, A drug riddled psychotic *****.

Crap. I promised myself I would not cry...

canibanol cannonball said:
makes me sick
reading all the disrespect for a dead man, mj was never found guilty and made great music, none of us prob owned an lp but we all know the words. Accuse anyone of molestation and watch there life go down the tubes....no respect for all the haters.

Get real people!!!
he was found innocent once
but he paid atleast 3 families to keep quiet, who knows how many others we dont know about 20 years of accusations cant be wrong, he was a pedophile and the world is a better place without him.

SmokinMom said:
The jokes are kinda funny...

But why such hate?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

Hate is'nt always bad.
I hate cancer,aids,rapists,child molesters..............etc........

Glass house? I hope there no child molesters here, if so speak up now.:eek:

Bottom line, folks pass judgement on a subject they really do not know as the truth.......the SAME thing that anti=MJ folks tout.

Personnaly, I think he was a freak for sure, but I think that folks just took advantage of his "freakiness" and filed lawsuits to get paid.
IF I had a child and was SURE he was molested, no amount of money would "buy me off" and keep me from either killing the dude, or having him prosucuted. If all this "molestation" charges were true, and he was convicted, they would get paid as well in Civil court following a criminal trial, imo.

Wouldn't you go for criminal prosecution against a person who molested your kid? Or would you settle for some $$?

I would hope that you would do whatever you could to have him locked up, unless it was all ** and you just wanted money.....

Again, commen sense dictates that if someone deeply wronged a family, then that family COULD NOT be bought off.

That is what is truly wrong about this country man, folks judge with minimal amounts of info supplied by biased, rating hungry media.

Think of all the folks who want us ALL in prison because we grow.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...[/QUOTE]

what is this suppose to mean??
i dont think you know what that means.

No one is attacking you.
Your certainly entitled to your opinion.

dman1234 said:

i dont think you know what that means.[/quote]

If you dont know what it mean. look it up before trying to start a flame.

dman1234 said:

i dont think you know what that means.[/quote]

What I mean is none of us are perfect.

I am glad all my dirty laundry isn't being aired to the world. :rolleyes:

I was never a MJ fan. But he was wildly popular based on his musical talent.

He was a freak, definitely. And probably a child molester. I think he never really grew up. He was mentally ill, but that can't condone bad behavior.

Lets try and remember him for his music.

What # was "cancer boy" in the MJ list? Sounds like it worked once for him . might as well try again and again sounds like a "Smooth Criminal"

That's not a nice way to refer to a sick child, however i do agree with you that some jumped on the ban wagon for a buck and falsely accused him, BUT i do believe he molested children and bought his way out, that's my opinion.

Who invites little boys over for a sleep over when your 40?
Come on, do you believe he only wanted to play innocent with ALL those boys ?
If so i have this freshly painted bridge for sale, it collects 500.00 day in tolls, you just need to split it with the troll.

Saying Jackson should be remembered for his music is like saying remember O.J. for his football career. Niether his fame or infamy is the total of his life but to pretend that now he's gone we should only look at the positive is whitewashing the reality of who he was.

Lets try and remember him for his music.

I didn't like his music either. Sorry, no disrespect intended, just my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back