microwaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxdjbud420xx

Reaction score
Has ne one ever heard of drying in a microwave? I dont think its a good idea.

I agree, things can burn in the microwave. Don't do it.The moisture would start to boil inside the bud, that can't be good. If you cant wait put a bud in the oven for a couple mins at the min temp, like 120. Take it out for a couple mins then put it back for a couple mins.

my oven wont go below 170 so I microwave bud if necessary for a short time after breaking it up and on low power.

2Dog said:
my oven wont go below 170 so I microwave bud if necessary for a short time after breaking it up and on low power.

Someone needs a toaster oven for Christmas!:D

jus put it on my george foremen close and check every 10 seconds lmao..

Dry bud and cook grilled cheese sandwiches at the same time? I like how you roll...

they go hand in hand dont they? I was thinking more like steaks tho..

Every time I used anything to dry (eg. oven, heater, microwave) I burned off all the trikes..

no matter how delicate I was...

I can dry my weed enough to smoke and test by

1.chopping it up,

2.wrapping it in paper towel and

3.putting it on the back of my TV for 4-6 hours..(overnight is perfect)

:)

damn man i don't think my PO would appreciate that i was washing my clothes in bud.... lol!!!! you guys are funny.

there's a thing called patience, and apparently it's a good thing to have when growing and curing marijuana.

although once i rolled up a blunt of wet weed, and it wouldn't spark so i kind of roasted the blunt over a candle, it didn't work all too well, i barely got stoned.

I found a quick way to dry my buds,place in an open mason jar on top of my hot water heater. It doesn't kill the trics and its good to go in 24 hours.

Latest posts

Back