Millionaire Toker, Buy this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
Just saw this, and this is about as extravegant as it GETS!!

Thought I'd share... would be a BUMMER to break... :O

hxxp://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Roor_Custom_Little_Sista_Icemaster_70__EDITOT_SPECIAL.cfm?iProductID=5709

Change the xx to tt :)

Seb

Error Occurred While Processing Request
File not found: /online_headshop/Roor_Custom_Little_Sista_Icemaster_70__EDITOT_SPEC IAL.cfm

Roor Custom Little Sista Icemaster 7.0 - Mirage

transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
The Mirage is a beautiful vision of a bong, a Little Sista Icemaster fashioned from the purest, finest-quality Borosilicate glass to the very highest standards in the industry.

The 7mm thick glass give it 40% more glass volume than 5mm models, a fact that results in an unmatched grade of stability. The bistable joint gives it even more superior strength.

The ruby red topped mouthpiece perfectly matches the ruby red ice notches, promoting it to Icemaster class, while the cylinder bears a wonderful flame-polished Roor logo and the Little Sista beaker base features a sandblasted hemp leaf.

Glass Thickness:
7mm

Joint Size:
18.8mm

Ideal Downtube/Diffuser Length:
15cm or 15.5cm

Custom Features:
Ruby Red Coloured Mouthpiece + Ruby Red Ice Notches + Flame-polished Logo + Sandblasted Hemp Leaf + Bistable Joint

Price £329.99 uk

roor_compact_supreme_1.jpg

I will bet my 10 dollar pipe that I have had for 20 years or a 99 cent pack of rolling papers will get me just as high as that. Maybe I am dating myself, but imo I can not think of too many things that would be a bigger waste of money, not to mention that the more of those things you have around your house, the more potential problems you could create for yourself.

mojosat said:
I can not think of too many things that would be a bigger waste of money

Well if I was to pay out that kinda money on an extravagance like that I would rather have it sitting on my shelf ordaining my other pieces I picked up along the years....
Its just to pricy to be smoked from:giggle:

Ahh damn... Ill try get that link to work... its not the one Old Toby put forward... its one with plated gold, diamonds, and solid silver MJ leaves on it...

I was just like "HUH?!?!"

hxxp://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Roor_Custom_Little_Sista_Icemaster_70__EDITOT_SPECIAL.cfm?iProductID=5709

Ahhh I know what it is... theres a space between the SPEC and IAL... at the end, just copy and paste it and then remove the space.. Not sure why its doing it...

Latest posts

Back