Minbender Pc Grow Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

th3dr0

Reaction score
Many thought it wasn't possible, or for that matter reasonable, but after doing extensive research, and putting 20+ Hours putting together my grow "room", I am going to attempt a PC grow, and hopefully the results are fair. I decided to choose a strain that wasn't as common, for many reasons.

1.)There are almost no grow guides on this strain, so I figured I could help some future growers out.

2.) The strains flowering period is a mere 45 days, and only reaches heights of around 70 cm, perfect for this grow.

3.) It is a beautiful plant.

I used an old power supply to produce the heat to germinate my seeds. I removed the Fan for optimum heating. The fan is left attached as in indicator that the power supply is running. To circuit run the power suuply without attaching it to a mobo, simply short the green and black wire.

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

The ghetto light setup is only temporary, don't worry ;)

5 seeds are currently being germinated, only 2 will be grown. Hopefully the other 3 are males ;)

More pics will be added once the seeds are germinated, and the hydroponic system will be set up. Please let me know if you have any suggestions meanwhile. Thank you.

You didn't need to tweak power supply... It comes with build in sockets for case fans...

That was done too raise the temp of the power supply; the fan you see there is the fan that was in the power supply. The sole purpose of the power supply is to warm the seeds for germination, it would not get warm enough with its internal fan running.

So you still have cables intact? Heat is necessary for germination, I prefer to keep them in grow area covered with a tin can...

Yes the fan is still intact and running, the wire is running out of the bottom of the supply, you can't really see it in the pic.

24 hours later and 100% germination. (pic 1)

The seeds have been transplanted to the media in which they will continue sprouting. (pic 2)

A duct from my AC vent has been added to the front of the case for temp/humidity control. It is set at 70 Degrees farenheight to combat the high temps of the cfl's.

4 CFL's are being used.

2X26 W 2700k
2X42 W 6500k

DSC00340.JPG

DSC00344.JPG

DSC00345.JPG

10 Days later and the hydroponic system installed. Plants are looking pretty good. Had some heat issues today after forgetting to plug in the exhuast fan : 0

I added some flare to the first few pics ; )

DSC00357.JPG

DSC00358.JPG

DSC00353.JPG

buy a timer that will never forget !!
Nice job on Germs with the comp.

The setup has been re-arranged now the the plants are getting bigger. The lights have been more efficiently setup, and the airflow is now going from the top rear of the case, and out the bottom front. This was done in order to better cool the lights.

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

Nicely done! Its like $600 to buy a set-up like that. I'm sure that was much cheaper

The plants where put on 12/12 as of yesterday. As you can see the roots are excessive from the extreme amount of oxygen. The clear sides of the container will be covered today so light cannot reach the roots, even though very little can currently.

DSC00384.JPG

DSC00386.JPG

Latest posts

Back