mir grow soil and ferts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drambouie

Reaction score
several questions....ive been reading alot about miracle grow soils and ferts compared to organic

1) is time release mir grow soil good to use with not adding ferts till flowering?

2) when flowering is mir grow bloom booster 15-30-15 with micronutes good to use along with epson salt?

3) how much nutes and epson salt...teaspoon, tablespoon ea??

3) what temps are best when flowering?

for me some reason 75 in veg and 83 in flowering max the growth rate for me....i also have no way of getting organics besides ordering online but im goona stay away from that, so lets assume u HAVE TO use the mir grow....i also have scultz 10-45-10 but with no micronutes

I wouldnt use mg but thats just me. It's not really formulated for this type of grow imo. Also I don't like the idea of longterm slow release neuts. If you can get it try foxfarms oceanforest

about miracle grow speak with TBG thats what he use.
but my advice is dont use time relese soil nomather what company.

man just mix-it yourself u can get everything at Lowes or wal-mart

with ? 3 you have to give us some info on size of your pot etc.

2.5 gallon pot is what i have, i was thinking for veg use the time release mir grow and at flowering use the 15-30-15 1 teaspoon and 1/2 teaspoon epson salt per gallon of water. i usually water once a week and use a gallon of water. ive heard the brothers grunt uses mir grow 3 month with good results and doesnt add nutes till flowering

i have been using MG soil as well and like stated as long as you water with just plain water they should be fine. and i would go half on the first dose of new nutes you give them to keep it safe.

this last transplant i tried mixing my own and for my personal tastes i dont think i will ever do that again. the MG worked fine so far i was just wanting to try something different.

I think I will be using MG as well. For a first timer it is just that much less hassle you have to go through as you are trying to learn all the steps.

Yeah Ive been debating with myself on weather or not to use some MG. I think I might try it.

Hey, you know, if it is good enough for TBG it is damn sure good enough for me.

Lol thats a good way to look at things pussum considering the fact that TBG is the omega in growing IMO.

yeah next soil trip i make will be MG again, this mixing yourself stuff just isnt me. you just have to make sure you look on the back of the bags and read the contents cause they are all different on the nutes they have in them.

most MG is pack with N, i like the moisture control stuff, its a stays nice and moist without being soggy, but i use MG seed stater stuff for them as seedlings cause its not as high in N.

i would say thats some good soil. i use it my self have tryed a few but stuck with the doctor:bong1: :tokie: :smoke1: :dancing: :fly: :ciao:

our lowes is just now starting to put their stuff out again, its been slim pickings up until now. i will keep my eye open for it next time. i am good for now.

i got this stuff the last time, NEVER again, this crap is like straight mud when you get it wet, i mixed 5 pots with it the first time, two bags of this stuff and one bag of perlite, it was way too muddy. then i mixed it half and half with peat moss and it was better but too much of a pain for me, i would rather get MG then this stuff again.
soil1.jpg

soil2.jpg

Latest posts

Back