Miracle Gro Loves Medical Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SPEARCHUCKER said:
Whats their image? That they actually create American jobs unlike most companies? Allow a good extra 1000 American families the ability to put food on the table cause of a whole new division? Allow growers a more affordable product while at it?

Just because a company isnt mainstream. Doesnt mean he isnt price gauging (which they are). And doesnt mean he doesnt have a yacht at the marina, bentley in the drive way, all the while employing illegals.

:yeahthat:

A friend that has been baby sitting my Jack47 strain whilst I pop new flavors for us, has been using MG and got frickin catepillars.

I berated him tho he's 25 yrs my senior ...lol...

"Dude, never in my life have I had ****** catepillars!Mites yes, but freakin one inch long catepillars that look up at you and say hello!!! Hells no." 2 realkill house bombs and a bit of neem oil fixed them up proper. :cop:

I would love it if MG had a line of MJ friendly non-osmocoted soils. That way I could just go to the local HD or lowes on the weekend (which is when I get the most hands on time with my girls) and not have to truck it to the big city for my specific FFOF soil I use.

I had posted this a yr or so back but Scotts had yet to take any action on their "MGMJ" line.

good stuff...

And yeah I agree with more jobs stateside and if Scotts keeps their workers in-country then that's more then fine with me. Lets just say that in my work office I have a 20+ yr old sticker that reads "Buy American"

:peace:

p.s. And bring back all those telecom assistance jobs from India, there's more then enough handicapped ppl here in America that could use the jobs since their stuck at home for the most part. or just ppl in general that badly need jobs here.

Great thread so far! Thanks for the action guys, alot of mixed opinions :cool2:

Latest posts

Back