mirrors, how reflective..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddy hatchet

Neck Cutta
Reaction score
i just realized that nothing reflects better then mirrors.. i mean come on they reflect PERFECT IMAGES...

but how well do they reflect light?? anyone?

buddy hatchet said:
i just realized that nothing reflects better then mirrors.. i mean come on they reflect PERFECT IMAGES...

but how well do they reflect light?? anyone?

Mirrors dont work for 2 reasons, first mirrors actally absorb light and refracted light is much beter than reflected light.

very very poorly... ;) .. Mylar, Panda, flat white paint.. 1, 2, 3, in that order..
"I" prefer the paint. Cheap, mainntenance free, and when it need replaced, rgwews usually enough left in the bucket from last upgrade..

and thats half the battle...Buddy hatchet

yea,id definitly recommend to lose the mirror,ive heard they also create hot spots.theyre just bad news and made to be in the bathroom..not the growroom.

totally agree,theyre just no good for growing with.if it isnt mylar,panda film,or white paint..i wouldnt bother with it.i wasnt trying to bash you for askin the ? or anything.nothing wrong with trying to figure out better teqs and supplys.

Latest posts

Back