Mirrors on the ground?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unosnow

Reaction score
Is this a good idie? To put some plastic down on the ground then mirrors over it? will this reflect the light better then wood or carpet? what do you guys think about this someone i know recomended it

Mirrors don't reflect light hardly at all.Not to mention leaves don't absorb light on the bottom.Just topside.

mirriors are no good. they eat the light, not reflecting it.

Use white plastic if anything but u dont need anythin on the ground to reflect light

haha if u have ur own room for growing, line the walls with tin foil and get some heat lamps...a couple humidifiers...perfecto son

^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^ said:
haha if u have ur own room for growing, line the walls with tin foil and get some heat lamps...a couple humidifiers...perfecto son

Hey, hey, I know that you are just kidding, but those just starting out could take you seriously--come on now--not fair giving bad advise to the newbies. :48:

Am i:huh:? Awhile back a friend did a number a on a van, like that show WEEDS!!! lol and it was some of the most chronic bud i had:ccc:. It's that whole....creating the environment thing u know:lama:? it really worked, we spent alot of time with the light fixtures tho:hairpull:...so that's the trouble

8 Posts... look into tin foil some more and let me know what you find out about it when trying to grow MJ... Can anybody say "hot spots". But don't put your parents at risk. They go to jail and that would make Christmas a little funky in your house.

i'm guessing 94' is your birth year Cisco Disco:giggle:? lol well if it is or if its not idc but i don't live my elders yo. and ye son like i said before LAMPS son. Not to be mistaken with LIGHTS:huh:. Heat creates evaporation....main course natural Botany, plants need their natural environment to THRIVE:stoned:. i believe plants can not grow as well in the cold dry. Wet n' Warm i always say.:ccc:

Keep TOken...don't get so deffinsive. Peace homie:fly:

Am i:huh:? Awhile back a friend did a number a on a van, like that show WEEDS!!! lol and it was some of the most chronic bud i had:ccc:. It's that whole....creating the environment thing u know:lama:? it really worked, we spent alot of time with the light fixtures tho:hairpull:...so that's the trouble

:rofl: I'm sorry, but tin foil, heat lamps, and a couple of humidifiers...and chronic bud??? :rofl:

Thanks for the back-up on this one Hemp Goddess. And Smokey, gotta get those facts down... and I am not your son, but judging by your grammar you could be mine.

Yea buddy not to be mean but heat lamps are for people who are trying to cook food.

And if your cooking your cannabis plants, then I guess it's okay.

But I use High Pressured Sodium lamps. :hubba:

heat lamps aren't placed over the plant. tin foil does not touch the plant. cooking involves ovens...tinfoil can be used. but i never use heat lamps to cook things..lol they warm the surrounding area, the environment. and the tin foil keeps the heat and moisture in...judge me now. idc, it's the ones who do that are blind to success.:ignore:

heat lamps aren't placed over the plant. tin foil does not touch the plant. cooking involves ovens...tinfoil can be used. but i never use heat lamps to cook things..lol they warm the surrounding area, the environment. and the tin foil keeps the heat and moisture in...judge me now. idc, it's the ones who do that are blind to success.:ignore:

I think the best place for tin foil would be atop your head sunshine.

Thanks for the laugh!

Foil is a terrible thing to use--it is a very poor reflector of light. It creates hot spots that can burn the plants. If you are using the HID lighting that you should be using, they create the heat you need. You NEVER use heat lamps on your plants. In a huge part of the US, humidity is a problem in the grow room and dehumidifiers are needed. In the small part of the US where the humidity is low, it is about right. Very, very few places need humidifiers. These are some of the facts of growing and are pretty much indisputable.

DAMN:eek:, well thanks so much yo. lol i had no idea. my friend told me all about how his plants did so well...huh..but i wasn't there to see it either too lol. Well yea thanks a bunch. Probably just saved me from destroying my next harvest:watchplant:. Muchas Gracias peace

well i was planning on doing his idea of the van. cause my house is a bit un-setup for it u kno. wat could i use to line the inside of the van so that it keeps heat in and allows no visibilty in the van

Look into a book or grow guide. It IS the best way to get the foundations down.

it would have to be a certain material...idk, maybe i'll just paint it all white. that would work, but it's paint.

Look into Mylar for a reflective material.

Latest posts

Back