Mite-rid. FOR THE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF TWO SPOTTED AND RED SPIDER MITE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killuminati420

PNW Oil Tycoon
Reaction score
MITE-RID Has been developed for the specific purpose of dealing with the dreaded red spider and two spotted mite.

MITE-RID works by leaf absorption, so the need to get under the canopy of the crop is no longer necessary. When MITE-RID penetrates the leaf tissue any mite that tries to attack the plant will be eradicated. One application is usually all that is needed although an additional spray may be required to clean up any eggs, or if the infestation is heavy. MITE-RID is quickly setting the standard as an effective treatment with next to no plant sensitivity. MITE-RID is definitely the new product to replace your existing spray program, or an insect deterrent for outdoor plants.

mite_rid.jpg

That little bottle is going to coat all my leaves?... do ya mix it with water or something?

Not that I have mites..... God forbid

For myself, I would be very wary of ANY systemic anything I'm going to ingest or smoke.

Once it's absorbed into the plant, there is no washing it off or out.:holysheep:

Systemics (absorbed by the leaves, plant, roots), are great for ornamentals, but not for consumption.

YMMV

DD

Droopy Dog said:
For myself, I would be very wary of ANY systemic anything I'm going to ingest or smoke.

Once it's absorbed into the plant, there is no washing it off or out.:holysheep:

Systemics (absorbed by the leaves, plant, roots), are great for ornamentals, but not for consumption.

YMMV

DD

....;).....

my friend has spider mites SOOOO BAD!... he searched for stuff that would kill the bastards because nothing he tried was working and this is about the only stuff he found...the main stuff in it..forgot the name but if u look up the ingrediants in mite rid you'll see the main stuff.
and yea you mix the stuff with water, hope it helps some1 having a bad problem with the lil buggers :peace:

Latest posts

Back