molasses...where can i get some??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsix7one

Reaction score
just wondering if u can pick up molasses at lowes or home depot...or do i have to look for a hydroponic store?

i know my wal mart carry's molasses also some of are farm&feed stores carry it also doubt HD or lowes will have it

Get it from walmart. its about three bucks and this brand has high pottasium and good magnesium.

mollassas.jpg

thanks guys...how much and when is the best time to give?

I give my plants mollassas at most waterings but to be safe try everyother water. Add 2 tablespoons per gallon. You will notice how happy your plants will be. P.s. I only water every 5-7 days so if you water more frequent use once a week.

is it safe to mix in epsom salts along with the molasses???

I do. But dont over do it cause molasses has magnesium in it. And the brand pictured above has a good bit.

Lol its a food product man.. even walmart is overkill. grocery store.

Walmart is pretty much my grocery store!!!..thanks guys

Where's Potus when you need him.

Do a search on Molasses, there are some very interesting threads about it on this site.

Oh yeah make sure it is unsulfured. It'll say so on the bottle.

most use blackstap but unsulphrated will work and wal mart is my grocery store also lol.And the thread cadlak is talking bout on molasses boils down to prefference some use it some dont all up to the grower IMO;)

kalikisu said:
Get it from walmart. its about three bucks and this brand has high pottasium and good magnesium.

hah thats odd, you told me to put molasses in the soil and thats the exact kind i had in the kitchen.

and to you, its not made for plants, its made for food, just happens to help plants. go to a grocerie store man.

that it does. just need some other nutes as well. but thanks for keeping my baby alive.

No prob dude. Just remember not too much nitrogen and alot of phosphorus and potassium. You want big bud not big bush.

So using during veg is not necessary...best time is during flowering ??

you can, but you dont need to. if you feel like you need it then use it. just dont over use it. and watch out when using it with nutes that have a good amount of the same nutes. according to what kalikisu told me in another thread in flower it helps produce sweeter buds. yum. hah.

Latest posts

Back