Money Money Money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well on average, in one month before i started growing, i would spend ruffly 3600 in a month, but that was 4 pounds. and i would easily make 8000 then do it all over again the next month. but since i've started growing, i've spent ruffly around 1000 total over 4 years, and have yeilded a total of around 10lbs in 4 years. but i only sell a little bit to a few close friends who pay top dollar for awesome quality and smoke the rest. but that could be, becuz i smoke at least a quarter a day, sometimes more.

holly crap... its not candy... guys.. lol i spend from 100$-200 every 2 wks... so 200$ to 400 a month.. but i grow now.. so about 70$ a qp.. lol
LH

we were spedning about 700-800 a month...way too much money.

You all know this thread is 2 years old? As long as I am here, I haven't bought for a few years. Except to try strains I am considering growing. Then I buy an oz. Done that only twice. The rest is my stash

About 100 a week, befor i started growing now i buy to supplement in between grows some times i just run out befor the next harvest
its way cheaper to grow your own and as long as u follow the golden rules u will be safe from leo Happy growing :D

Latest posts

Back