Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends..Glad to get started again ..Im playing with a Monster Can this time..its 32 ounces..I cutt the top off and no drain holes this time..I dropped a few of my Purple frosting in and in just 72 hrs Im ready to play:yay: anyone else wanna grab a 32 ounce can and play along ..Lets have a Great Fall season..

:ciao: :bong:

044.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

047.JPG

I'm in i got some auto hindu kush seeds that should fit perfectly in that can i'll germ a few beans tonight and grab a monster can tomorrow.

the chef said:
smoke your so awsome have you ever done the shot glass grow?

I did..it was fun..Im gonna be doing another thimble one this Fall as well..stay tuned..:D

Dillan said:
I'm in i got some auto hindu kush seeds that should fit perfectly in that can i'll germ a few beans tonight and grab a monster can tomorrow.

Thanks Dillan...Ill look forward to your pics..Thanks for playn allong;) :cool:

:yay: ray jay....mojo for the MONSTER :lama:

any rules? seed/clone?
i got an 18.6 oz can LOL.
if i can find teh big 32 ouncers here anywhere i'll pop in an do a clone in one :aok:
how many seeds you got in that can 4U :eek: lol

ok gonna start mine in a week or so when i get my can :hubba:

can we use clones ?

GREEN MOJO for every monster grow can :peace:

Can grows still jammin along cool :D
Good luck 4u :farm:

zipflip said:
any rules? seed/clone?
i got an 18.6 oz can LOL.
if i can find teh big 32 ouncers here anywhere i'll pop in an do a clone in one :aok:
how many seeds you got in that can 4U :eek: lol

clones are fine...what ever ya want use..as long as its a Monster can..I threw maybe 10 beans in there..lol..its down to 1 now as i cutt all the ones i dont like..I use the Ennie,Meenie,Mo..prccess..works great.;) ..sure hope i chose the female:D ...get us up some pics when ya can thanks for playn

Mutt said:
Can grows still jammin along cool :D
Good luck 4u :farm:

Hello Mutt thanks for popping in...do ya have a Monster can? Had lots of fun with Green Giant last fall...ya wanna play this year? And thanks for the LUCK:cool:

Hey 4u, did you rob a 7-11?:giggle: How did you get so many milk crates?:eek:

benny..:ciao: I have a friend works at grocery store..told him i needed a few..he showed up with like 20 one day..they came in handy around here..where is your can?

I don't have one and I don't drink that stuff, lol I will look around for something interesting to use. I killed off my That SS today. It was fun. Check my gj if interested

Hehe this is what happens when you have been growing for too long. I glad too see you are still able to challenge yourself.

RiskyPack said:
Hehe this is what happens when you have been growing for too long. I glad too see you are still able to challenge yourself.

Thanks for stopping in....Are you up for the Challange?

Latest posts

Back