Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, Francos! Until we finally found our 32 oz'er after days and days of searching, I was going to put up a post asking if anyone who could get them would send me one for $20, and I'd provide the shipping box and postage.
I'm glad you got your can! Be sure to share the story of how hard it was to get the frigging top off, okay? And if the can ended up having a "birthmark" from the can opener as Ray Jay's and mine did!

STONEDRONE! Heyyy, you know you want to do more than watch this happen! This is a way to get friendly with the earth---in a small, doable way! You can just prop your can up near your hydro under the lights and see what happens. C'mon....you know you want to do it! <G>

mojavemama said:
Ahhh, Francos! Until we finally found our 32 oz'er after days and days of searching, I was going to put up a post asking if anyone who could get them would send me one for $20, and I'd provide the shipping box and postage.
I'm glad you got your can! Be sure to share the story of how hard it was to get the frigging top off, okay? And if the can ended up having a "birthmark" from the can opener as Ray Jay's and mine did!
<G>

lmao.For starters I forgot I had the can until I got real baked and started browsing the forum.So I decided to get the top off.I almost cut my friggin fingers off.I tried it in my electric can opener first,that was a no go and made a few scrapes in the can.I couldn't find the hand opener so I decided to score around the top with my cheap snap off razor knife.After about 10 go arounds of that I decided screw this and tried to jamb the tip of the knife into the metal.I snapped the tip of the razor knife off and almost put my eye out.I then grab the paring knife from the knife holder and jab this through, I bent the tip the first try but the second time it went in like butter..I turned the can on its side and used the paring knife as a saw and cut the top off.After I was done My can looked like a Monster sponsored Nascar that had hit the wall a few times.I had to do a little bit of body work but shes race worthy.The funny part is I probably have 10 different pairs of tin snips in the barn that I am sure would have worked great now that I think about it.

How many of you actually drank all 32oz of this stuff?I don't know why but I just can't stomach those energy drinks.I think it is from all the jager bombs when I was young.;)

Ohhh, Frankcos! How's your eye doing after that ordeal? Glad to know I'm not the only one who found it a challenge to get that top off!

And I have to admit I'm with you on the taste of the energy drinks--too sweet for me! They are cloying...but cool cans, though!

Hey Dillan, I see you out there lurking! Grab your Monster can and join us!!!!
What kind of bean are you going to plant?

My eye is fine,I didn't actually hit it but it flew right by.I have a few seeds I got from an old hippy friend of mine.He is a very strange but also very genius.He has been breeding his own stuff for years and everything I have smoked of his has been top notch.Not sure what it actually is though.Local genetics is what he calls them.

Hello everyone..sorry for the delay been busy last week:giggle: UKgirl420 :heart:will have hers posted when she gets home..we Baught her one while she was here..Ill answer the questions best i can...

no drain holes...more challange IMO..

The can will generate more heat and dry faster so may need to water more often..remember we are playing and learning..i threw a bunch of beans in..but have clipped down to just one now..I have Purple Frosting in mine..They pop everytime:yay: okay pics when i can get in shed..Keep the players comeing..and have fun:bolt::bong:

frankcos said:
How many of you actually drank all 32oz of this stuff?I don't know why but I just can't stomach those energy drinks.I think it is from all the jager bombs when I was young.;)

:rofl: I had 4u2jr drink it all.....Then shipped him off to his Moms :rofl:

I usually drink 2 or 3 monsters every day... think i may just have to save a can... :D and join the fun.
:48:

you should do a pickle jar grow. that would create a huge challenge since it would be even harder to make drainage holes. or maybe a copehagen dip can contest, one for the country boys
Honestly i cant even get my bubble to pop open to use on this, so ill have to buy some bag stuff to get some " frosting" as you say

I hope all went well with the lady friend, im sure there wasnt much cannabis that was consumed.:p

I just got done putting my seedling into my monster can.I decieded to just go with some good bagseed that I had seedling going from already.Good Luck Everyone!

8 028.jpg

8 029.jpg

:rofl: 4u this is not even what I expected to see when I opened this ......hahahahaha ! I have to jump on the bus with you guys for sure, Im not gonna miss out on this for nothin :D Gimme a couple of days and I will post mine ! :lama:

I'm still here and i have my can ready to go but my auto hindu kush seeds were showing me no love. i finally got one to germ last night so i put it in a jiffy puck and as soon as it pops out the ground i'll throw up a pic.

Alright I'm in. Grabbed some soil today, I'm in the sticks so if I can't find a BFC I'll just go with a 24oz.

WOW!!!! WHAt a turn out...thanks for playing everyone...if ya can get a 32..get what ever Monster can ya can get,,,Ill be posting my pic soon..just moved under MH..:yay: come on Female:lama:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I am going to try and find one of those cans from a friend. He drinks that stuff. I should be starting right about when ukgirl is ready. USA versus UK, Round 2, lol. No hugging 4u, I promise. Besides I can't reach her from here and I am way too cheap to fly over there. Besides I would be shot upon arrival here, so you are safe. I will not try and steal your girl,lol I can't decide what to use. Maybe an AK48, Never tried to grow an auto before. I would think if anything would be happy with little soil, an auto should. What the heck, I am in.

Got my BFC. Found it at the little gas station in the town just a few miles away after not being able to find one when I went to the 'city' yesterday lol. Plus 5 of my 6 seeds have cracked and I only have room in my DWC for 4, lucky me I guess.

Monster.JPG

Monster with soil.JPG

Alright! got my can and some soil.. just gotta wait on some beans to sprout.. :)

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

Latest posts

Back