Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill pick up a monster can tomorrow! and ill start germing now lol...:peace:

The Green Mojo's working, 4U2! Hope this one isn't a healthy baby boy--sure is big and lush, bigger than all the other plants already. So be sure to send some FEMALE Mojo my way.

Hey Killuminati420! Glad to see another smiling face join the Monster Can grow.

Hey Ishnish, How'd you cut the top off your can so nicely? You get the blue ribbon!

update time people...Happy Sunday:yay:

mojave...Im doing the Female dance just 4u:banana: :banana: :banana: :dancing: :dancing:

haveing issues with my shed due to the High temps we still have outside...im use to this and will bring about soon. just one of the issues when growing in shed..

MOJO for the " BFC ":lama:

035.JPG

036.JPG

mojavemama said:
Hey Ishnish, How'd you cut the top off your can so nicely? You get the blue ribbon!

:D ol' fashion can opener!
had to hold it horizontally and throw in some elbow grease into it.
didn't think it was gonna work at first but if i could get at least one turn then i knew i could do it.
2 of the 3 beans look to be about to sprout, think i may just put all 3 in the one can.. probably have some fresh pics up in a day or two.

I have looked in every store around, and can't find a 32oz can. So I'm SPAMMING this thread :p

Spam in cubby Hole.jpg

PF 3gc spam.jpg

I have looked in every store around, and can't find a 32oz can. So I'm SPAMMING this thread
:rofl: yeah me neither ozzy. i cant find em anywhere . i go into a store an aask them if they got em an they give me this wierd look like :huh: BFC? :confused2: "big f'n can"
my brother had one a while back but cant recal where he got it either. maybe i'll just use the next size down monster can or maybe do a spam grow too. lol.
dig the spam ozzy :aok: lol you improvised.

ozzydiodude said:
I have looked in every store around, and can't find a 32oz can. So I'm SPAMMING this thread :p

Dam ...I forgot about SPAM Blocker at the begining :rofl: thanks for playN Ozzy..

ok i have my can :D

JUST NEED TO GET A CAN OPENER THAT DOESNT BREAK WHEN TAKING THE LID OFF :p

OOPS CAPS SORRY

OZZY is spamming to funny :giggle:

ray jay said:
Here is a pic of my bubblelicious. She/he is starting to take off.

Very nice ray jay..nice and green..canopy looks Awesome..keep it up:aok:

zipflip said:
:rofl: yeah me neither ozzy. i cant find em anywhere . i go into a store an aask them if they got em an they give me this wierd look like :huh: BFC? :confused2: "big f'n can"
my brother had one a while back but cant recal where he got it either. maybe i'll just use the next size down monster can or maybe do a spam grow too. lol.
dig the spam ozzy :aok: lol you improvised.

Better if ya can get a Monster can...but feel free to play with what ya want:aok: I was even thinking of the small 6 oz can..lol
good luck take care and be safe

UKgirl420 said:
ok i have my can :D

JUST NEED TO GET A CAN OPENER THAT DOESNT BREAK WHEN TAKING THE LID OFF :p

OOPS CAPS SORRY

OZZY is spamming to funny :giggle:

:yay: lets get a growing:lama: Be carefull opeening honey..:heart:

Yeaaa, UKG! Glad you're gonna do the grow!

Mine is filling out, too. I had to end up wrapping the can with white paper in order to take it outside--nearly fried the first set of leaves because the black can gets so hot in the desert sun. Hope that's not cheating....?

Monster92809.jpg

Seed finally sprouted so i'm in the game. it's an auto hindu kush and hopefully it's a girl.

bfc.jpg

auto hindu kush.jpg

:ciao: everyone....

mojave...wow stuning girl...keep it up...thats a beauty 4sure..

UKgirl...Love MOJO 4u:heart:

Dillan...wishing ya Nothing but FAT FEMALE:lama:

MOJO ALL ALLAROUND FOR THE "bfc"

Dillan said:
Seed finally sprouted so i'm in the game. it's an auto hindu kush and hopefully it's a girl.
Nice. I hope u have better luck with auto hindu kush than I did though..got an avg of 1g yield per plant.

Green Mojo for all the Monster Growers. Warning it may have a little SPAM in it :p

ozzy..:hitchair:

:rofl: did ya clean that can before use? or just stick beans in with leftovers:rofl:

:48:

:rofl: SPAM!! ha!!
all three my beans have cracked open, will be back after classes with some pics.
MOJO!!

Latest posts

Back