Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heck yeah im in 4u i just got get me a BFC. cuz from my past mini toy like grows i think im a wait til i get a 32ouncer instead of the 18 ouncer i got now LOL
but will get up pix when i get goin 4U :aok: until then :48: and :watchplant:

Hey 4U, I hope your 'monster grow' surprises us all. I'm guessing you could potentially yield... Oh I dunno, a 4 or 5 grammer from that can? We'll see!

oh come on Mental...wheres your can...im gonna say..quarter ounce dry..we will see...ill veg for a while for i have nothing ready for flower..so we may see sex befor that...take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
oh come on Mental...wheres your can...im gonna say..quarter ounce dry..we will see...ill veg for a while for i have nothing ready for flower..so we may see sex befor that...take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:
Ahah sorry if I underestimated your green thumb 4u, :p.
You know what? I'll buy a can of monster and grow somethin in that and we can compare outcomes. Sounds fun :cool:.

jus outta curiousity does the can bein black and aluminum retain alot of heat bein under hps at all?

Good question Zip...you might need to water a lil more often or insulate the can...if that is even allowed by the rules of this grow...I might get me a can and join this grow...I hve a bean or 80 laying around I am sure...:D

I love it! Only, I can't find any 32 oz cans around here, either. Went to 3 stores last night, biggest I can find is 24 oz. So that's what I got. But it has a strange twist-off top on it, so i'm going to have to cut the can top off somehow--won't fit in the can opener.

i still aint been able to find a 32 oz either. only a 24 as well. but i aint left this dang lil village in forever to check other stores yet either. i'll jump in whenever i get one tho 4U. remind me in week if i aint gotten bak on top things yet k LOL. i got that stoner memory thing goin on

im gonna buy one tomorrow, this sounds interesting.are there any journals on here from shot glass grows?

Jumping in to Watch.....pulling up one of those crates....Sounds like a fun show.

Go Monster Grow!

Holy Monster Can! My angel of a husband hit up 13 party stores and gas stations (almost 2 hours!) trying to find the 32 oz cans of Monster. At the last one, just as he was about to give up and come home empty handed, he found one! Boy, will he be rewarded later on tonight. <G>

Yes, I'm finally the proud owner of my very own 32 oz Monster can.

But how in the heck do I get the top off? The electric can opener blade doesn't go down deep enough. What did you use, 4U? Zip? Mutt? Ray Jay?
Maybe if I buy one of those hand crank openers?

One more Q.....

how many beans should I put in, ideally? Just one? Or multiples, like 4U?

And, 4U, why no drain holes?

This will be my first microgrow, so forgive the stupid questions....

Okay, finally got the dadgummed top of the can off, but had to go purchase a hand can opener to do it. I'm going to put 'er in soil today. Yippeeee!

I tried a can opener on my can. Oops.

100_0849.JPG

4u2sm0ke why a bunch of sprout seedlings in that 32 oz monster can ? and i as curious as zipflip about the metal can under hid light , would it be too hot and shock the roots ? Gonna put this into my favorite gj list and check back with yall = ) !! I want to play too but i only have one plant right now . Not want to messing with it ! Good luck all who also participate in this !! Some mojo coming:D yall way !

Ray Jay..ya done GOOD. Just turn the can around and that spot won't show. Mine did the same thing, but I just pushed it out with my fingers and it doesn't hardly show at all. Pictures below:

MonsterCanHole.jpg

MonsterCanFront.jpg

I'd dig a 5'x5' square fill it up with some good compost and let em grow el naturel. ;) plant the entire contents of the can (4u's)....let males gorw out and all...Make a true landrace :D let seed for a couple of yrs ;) most people forget all store bought seeds originated in a patch in BFE whther thailand, Africa, Columibia, or somewhere its all BFE :48: (if you dig around deep enough you' see what i'm talkin about..) a hint...every last plant on the net can be linked to 3 true landraces.

Planted my seedling today in the Monster can! It's Purple Frost.
Still waiting to find out about drain holes...

MonsterSeedling1.jpg

I got my can today,was out of town for work, stopped at a convenience store for a soda and they had a whole fridge full of the 32oz cans.Score.

This looks fun. I'll be pulling up the crate. I'd join in if I wasn't soil retarded.

Latest posts

Back