Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozzie-- "I have looked in every store around, and can't find a 32oz can. So I'm SPAMMING this thread." Love the Spam can grow! Hahhh! Now you have to name it, like they do in the Spam contests. I remember "Spammy Wynette" and "The Trial of Lorena Spammit" and "Sponge Bob Spampants."
What will Ozzie's Spam Can grow be named?

4U--wonder if "leftovers" would give the seedling a growth spurt?

Relentless--Sorry to hear about the low yield from your HKush auto. But how was the smoke?

Dillan--Yippee! She cracked. Female Desert Mojo to U! Post pix soon as U can.

4U--for a sick man, you look pretty healthy dancin' the "Female" Mojo dance! UKG's Brit Mojo is working, I see. <G>

RayJay, how's the Bubblicious coming along?

Frankcos--How's the Local Genetics doing?

Stone--What strain are you growing in your BFC?

Zip--Ever find the Monster can? If not, what will you improvise with? You know you want to do this grow......C'mon zip....<G>

Ish--Eagerly awaiting pictures....

Benny--Did you decide on the AK48?

Killu--Can we expect a birth announcement soon?

UKG--Get that can top off yet?

My young'n is outside enjoying the morning sun with a paper towel wrapped around her to keep the roots cool. In the pic you can see the PH problem we had with the first set of leaves, but now, they are coming out just fine. She likes it a bit more acidic than seedlings in my first grow. I'm enjoying the learning process, and find it particularly interesting to see how this strain from the pacific northwest can adapt to our dry, hot climate. Gonna take some pamperin'.....

Monster2_92909.jpg

here we go!
3 beans, some dirt, a can, a lil light and lots of MOJO!
the lady next to the can had 24 days of veg and is on the second day of flower.
so my Monster grow starting straight off at 12/12..
no clue what strains the beans are... just have a lil jar full of all kinds of random seeds i've saved over the years...
oh, and i felt like putting 152.3 grams of hydroton at the bottom for no particular reason..
soil is organic black gold and i'll be using budswell with bat, seagul and worm turds as soon as the, hopefully girls, grow up a lil...

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

yep my lid is off ,,borrowed the neighbors can opener ,,was sick of breaking mine :giggle:

100_8428.JPG the seeds i germed

100_8431.JPG the can filled with soil

100_8432.JPG seeds with taproots and can

and then in true ukgirl style i knock the can over :p and when checking the seeds i found this taproot thought it was quite cool ,,the other one was just normal looking :rolleyes:
100_8434.JPG

good luck ev1 green mojo for girls :D

WooooHoooo!!!! that double taproot done gave me a hard on!!!!!
:lama: :lama: :lama:
:48:

just over a Tap root? :spit: you are easly arroused huh?

:rofl:

Monster grows:lama:

Ish didn't get that "Honor Bowl" title for nothing....He knows the power of a hottie tap root!

I haven't found one yet, the can I mean. I think I might cheat and stick a mystery girl cutting in mine lol Are there rules? Like I will follow, oh yeah that's 4u's line LMAO

4u2sm0ke said:
just over a Tap root? :spit: you are easly arroused huh?

:hubba:

mojavemama said:
Ish didn't get that "Honor Bowl" title for nothing....He knows the power of a hottie tap root!

indeed, it's all about the procreation of life baby!!
if it don't get ya go'n, then you may wanna see a doctor...
or psychiatrist...
or call your mom/dad and tell her/him you love 'em.
FEEL THE POWER!!!! of the tap. . . ... . . . (root)
(sorry, long day at work and i'm enjoying my first bowl and beer[stone IPA] of the day) :D

Im ready to go. Was at work yesterday and saw a guy drinking the BFC. After beggin him to give me his empty can he gave me the weirdest look and proceeded to question me as to why on earth i would want an empty can and what i was gonna do with it. So i used my wife as the excuse. SHe's a teacher so i said it was for her little third graders class project.

Was gonna use some blackjack in here but think i might just use a little "frosting";)

008.JPG

fast thinking BlueA...glad ya found one and are playing along..Mojo for your "BFC" :lama:

just what kinda experiment is that teacher doing:rofl:

all three beans are up now!
two of 'em are a light tan color... albinos maybe??

IMG_1787.jpg

Mine's still growing, new growth looks very healthy.

Monster100309.jpg

:yay: I am still SPAMMING:yay:
Purple Fronting 3rd Generation Clone.

PF3gc 2week.jpg

okay friends here my weekly update..she is growing well now..Temps and conditions in shed are dialing in:aok:

Monster Mojo for everyone!!!!:lama:

DSCF2279.JPG

DSCF2280.JPG

DSCF2283.JPG

Howdy fellow monster growers! Well, I finally got my stuff together. I found a can yesterday and bought it. I was thirsty and tried to drink it. I got 1/3rd through and nearly puked. That stuff sucks, big time! LMAO. I cut the top off with an air hack saw. Worked great. I am planting my last mystery girl clone in it today. It already has trichs and it is 4" tall. Should be fun. I will add my pics later. No drain holes, right?
Here's my pics. I think I waited too long on the clone. The roots are about 3 feet long, lol. Going to be interesting to gauge how much water to give. Should be good for a laugh. Did anybody else drink their drink?:eek:

monster09001.JPG

monster09002.JPG

monster09003.JPG

monster09004.JPG

Hay everyone, hope all your grows are doing well. Heres my monster update. She/He is doing good, going to start nutes next watering.

100_0862.JPG

Lookin' goooood, Ray and Benny! You all are way ahead of mine in size. I'm starting to lose a bit of color and have a few brown spots on the older leaves--must be time to give mine a touch of nutes, too. First had problems with the PH but that's fine now. At least new growth looks good.

I'm a bit worried about doing nutes with no drain holes. But heck, that's the challenge, right? 1/4 strength to start, correct?

No, Benny, I sure didn't drink mine. Took a few swigs, but way too sweet for me!

4U--this monster can seedling doesn't look nearly as good as my other seedlings--they are much bigger and healthier looking. Maybe I have been giving too much water?

Monster100509.jpg

hello Monster growers..

benny..I gave mine to jr...how long the clone been in can? how long b4 you flower her?

ray jay...Looking good...but rule number one in bean growing ..They are all she/female/girl/ladie.." Power of Posative thinking" there for...I grow only female weed:rofl: Thats a Beautiful Girl ya have there my friend...keep it Green:D

mojave ......Nice Girl..Monster in the Desert.:lama: i start nutes at first set leafs:confused:

ozzy....Im affraid I have purchased spam blocker:p

Mojo for the "BFC"

i keep clicking on this thread expecting to see a warehouse full of bud growing.... and then i realize that it's plants grown in 32 oz cans lol!!!

it's still interesting though, some of those are looking pretty darn healthy.

Latest posts

Back