Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on mine. I have been giving her small drinks and I have new growth. I think she is good to go. I will post a pic soon. Her sister has pistils all over her at 4"! Maybe I should have used her???lol

Thanks guys, 4u I can flower anytime. Ill turn them when ever you do we started at about the same time might as well finish. This candy grow sounds fun too. Any rule to that one?

Ray Jay

I have a girl
My hindu kush is looking nice and healthy and threw out her first couple hairs today i took a pic but they are kinda hard to see. candy grow sounds fun too count me in.

hk girl.jpg

hk's first hair.jpg

Dillan! How splendid. CONGRATS!!!! She's lookin' real good, guy.
I'm SO jealous....

Hi RayJay....see you down there and waving at you!

Dillan said:
I have a girl
My hindu kush is looking nice and healthy and threw out her first couple hairs today i took a pic but they are kinda hard to see. candy grow sounds fun too count me in.

:yay:

Dillan...you have first female.:yay:.congrats..and thanks for playing...She Looks Wonderfull:hubba: ..Mojo for the Flower:lama:

ray jay said:
Thanks guys, 4u I can flower anytime. Ill turn them when ever you do we started at about the same time might as well finish. This candy grow sounds fun too. Any rule to that one?

Ray Jay

:ciao: Im waiting on Plants in Veg to get big enough..i hate to turn 7200 lumes a sq ft lose on a can:rofl: Rules on candy grow is it needs to be candy container...no matter the size or shape...the bigger the package the more room you need...I like these small fun grows because they dont take any extra room...so the one that says ill try this when i have room...i :rofl: at..Ill be starting the candy grow now..ill be back to post link 4u:D take care and be safe:48:

Candy store is open:D
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=558010#post558010

ok all i got my can and started an Alders Point (cali strain) once she pops out of the medium i will post up a pic ...good luck to all ...

Ez&Safe

Hey Stonerman, waving at you down there--why don't you join us in a monster grow? Or...there's a candy grow starting now, as well. You know you want to do it. <G>

Rude: Way to GO! Glad you're here. Awaiting that pix.

:ciao: mojave....your funny.....those people you see down there are going to play...they LURKERS...:lama: and he/she never seen ya post:giggle: but hey....Im Waveing at ya....

Mine is ans tall as the can...i see alternateing..but no sign yet..The next fun grow if ya wanna get ready for is a "Cookie Grow" My sweety UKgirl come up with this one:heart: we are going to use the "go packs" they are 4 ounce cups that hold small bite size cookies...I use for kids lunches...so find ya favorite cookie cup...should be next weekend start up..:lama:

Welcome and thanks for playing RUDEBWOW...have fun..:48:

Take care and be safe everyone :bolt::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
ohh everyones monsters are looking great :yay: but 4u my monster grow is more midget grow :cry: it s alive but not got more than i set of leaves and tiny :rofl: ill try a nother ,ok i know oreos are technically a cookie (biscuit in the uk),but can i use a oreo container for the candy grow? its the size of a take out coffee cup :D

Hello My Love:heart: sorry ya have to restart....best of luck on this one.. and I posted to Mojave about the "cookie Grow" I know you will find a candy one...MOJO your way Honey :lama:

:48:

I am still SPAMMING. The SPAM PurpleFrosting clone is growing so Ozzy is growing a frosted SPAM

thumbs up ss.jpg

still spamming.jpg

SS2.jpg

Mine is growing! I finally figured out how little water to give her. I will post a pic soon.

Here's mine she's doing pretty well and the hairs are much more visible so i figured i'd grab a couple more pics. i'm digging the spam ozzy

monster.jpg

hk girl.jpg

hk top.jpg

Holy Moley, Dillan! That's AWESOME!!!! Color me mega impressed.

wow dillan looking great ,,is it an auto?

hehe ill have pics up later of my little :baby:,and little it is :rofl:

Yes Dillan very nice...is it Auto or in flower room? Ozzy...Love the Purple spam:aok: benny gat that pic up brother...Mojave...how about your update...is she doing better? Ukgirl..cant wait for them to see your monster can...I cheated and seen all ready :rofl: mojo for you sweety kiss kiss...lol... Hope everyone is doing well...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Dang!!!! benny...shes gonna be a fat little ladie...is she in flower yet? She sure is pudy...:48:

Im test running my flower room for the rest of the weeek...Mines going in tonight when Lights on..no sign of sex here...not for a while either...oh sorry :p

Latest posts

Back