Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking GOOD, Benny!!!!!
I'm embarrassed to put mine up. We're talking T I N Y!!!

Hey Mojave...we are all friends here....im tired of beeing the only one Laughed at...NOW SHOW IT ....:giggle: only just kiding.. please get camera...:D

MM, remember I cheated! Mine isn't from a seed. I left a clone in the cloning box and it grew 3 feet of roots. That is what I planted. Yours will catch up, don't fret it. It's what I had and I thought, what the heck, let's see how big the "cola" is going to get? LMAO

mojavemama said:
Looking GOOD, Benny!!!!!
I'm embarrassed to put mine up. We're talking T I N Y!!!

ohh when you see mine mojave ,,,you wont be embarressed any longer :eek:

ok must go and take pics ;)

be back soon :D

ok back ,,and nows the time to jump for joy mojave :p

as you can see ive had to support them all ready,, thats what i get for keeping them on windowsill:rolleyes:

100_8725.JPG100_8740.JPG100_8741.JPG

Those are loooooong ukgirl, i wonder how far they can stretch before getting the first set of bubble leaves or whatever its called?

ROFL, I love you guys (that means you too, UKG!)

I was just going to give up, but you all made me feel good enough just for attempting it that I'm sticking it out!

This is a REALLY good exercise for an apprentice grower. Trying to keep the soil from drying out, but not too wet, when there are no drain holes--is a major challenge!

Fortunately, I think I finally got the hang of it, but not before losing 3 rows of leaves, and a fourth set that are all brown and nasty. But the NEW GROWTH is doing great! There are new nodes popping our all down that long lonely stem.

Okay, I'll even post a picture, but it's so pathetic that I can't stop laughing!

UKG, yours are cute little patooties! Long, tall, model thin. But they will fill in. Riggght?

LilDrownedMonster.jpg

ok better late then never .... here she is just popped out today ... i gotta catch up quick & turn her into a real monster lol.....

Ez&Safe

Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Way to go, Rude. Sure are cute little buggers at this stage. I'll be anxious to watch her grow!

hey mojave ,,yours is soo cute ,,and :yay: on getting the watering sorted out ..,and yes i can fill mine in :D i left quite a lot of space in the can for adding soil ,,as i knew they would stretch :p

4u have we any updates from the shed yet :hubba:

:bong::bong::bong:

Hello everyone....:bong:

Mojave....she looks great..ya may get a hit off her yet:rofl::p

benny...nice clone..

UKgirl...maybe ya shoulda set it up high on window sill:spit: shell be fine:heart:

RUDEBWOY.... Looks like a Monster about to bust lose:lama:

Dillan...Thanks for info...how much longer ya recon?

Thechef....hows yours doing? any changes we need to know? and i can never remeber the name of the Balloon leafs..i know cadilone(sp) thingy..:giggle:

okay every one..I fired up the flower room last night and Mine is now..should show sex soon..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2879.JPG

DSCF2880.JPG

DSCF2881.JPG

4u, here you go. Spell it with me=cotyledons. LMAO
hxxp://www.tomatosite.com/images/cotyledons.jpg

mm, you could do one of those palm tree and Corona bottle commercials with yours. It is cute.
ukg, you need a lot more light:cool:

Yeah UKgirl...try this.....

Dear Lord..Im growing a monster in a can but can really use some more light...can ya help ?...:spit:

oh Amen...lol and here:48:

420benny said:
ukg, you need a lot more light

growing on a windowsill benny :p

4u2sm0ke said:
Yeah UKgirl...try this.....

Dear Lord..Im growing a monster in a can but can really use some more light...can ya help ?...:spit:

oh Amen...lol and here:48:

Haha :rofl:
maybe time to get the veg cupboard in working order :rolleyes:

Thanks, 4U! Your monster is looking GREAT!
UKG--I have my cookie cup ready and the beans germinating. Wouldn't miss your grow for the world!

I have my monster outside now with the other plants during the day--but I have to go out every few hours to moisten the soil a bit--it dries out so fast with no humidity here in the desert. But the little monster is such a tiny little drowned rat compared to the other plants!

I think these micro grows are the ultimate challenge. I'm learning a LOT from just doing it, fail or succeed. I just hope to be able to keep it alive for a while.

4U and UKG--is it true that you're going to post some of your scandalicious shed pictures soon? <G> The 4U/Ukg fan club rejoices....

4u my girl has about 4 or 5 more weeks i think.

Thanks Dillan...MOJO 4 the finish:lama:

Mojave...:48: can ya set up a timer to water with a drip system? I made one last yr or yr b4 cant remember ..anyway...i used one of my 5 gallon water jugs got the hole to pop out in center. even says 4uH2O:spit: and 5/8 poly hose with coupleing.for hose timer....then comes down maybe 5 feet and has pug...then dripers are hooked in the black polly like my garden....i used 1G HR....and set timer for every 3 days for 1 hr...Ill need to use this system again come Feb..when I go UK...ooops....:D...and Hick would not approve of the pics we took and with my track record I best be good:rofl: take care be safe

Yep, 4U. I have an intimate relationship with irrigation systems and their timers, living here in the desert! Know them well. Unfortunately, at this time of year, I'm chasing the sun around the backyard, so it's not possible to keep the carts all in one spot. But you are so right--that kind of system is terrific, and it's what keeps my front and back yard looking green.

Well, 4U, what fun are you if you won't post the shed pictures? <G>

Latest posts

Back