Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monkeybusiness said:
too late to join the fun?
I had a few extra clones so i thought i'd give it a whirl.
Doin it Monster Bubbler style!

:yay:

:48:

That is too cool..:stoned:

Never too late my friend...Im gonna redu mine with a clone as well...Mine showed Male:cry: ill post up pics by weekend...thanks for Playing..net fits great in the can..keep us posted..But most of all KEEP M GREEN:D

sweet. thanks y'all.
Yea, took me a while to find the 32 oz size can. Once i did i was like , "jeeez that's a biggin...heeeey, i bet i could fit a 3 inch net pot in there.'
course i didn't have any 3 inch pots..

:rofl:...way to go...Im glad that a seasonal Avatr...:giggle: I just relized what it is...:spit:

cant wait to see your Thanks Giveing one..:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:...way to go...Im glad that a seasonal Avatr...:giggle: I just relized what it is...:spit:

cant wait to see your Thanks Giveing one..:48:

HAHA, i guess i only have a few days left for this avatar. Gotta start looking for my next holiday cheer.

Interestingly enough, my last avatar was a guy mooning people too...or waaaas it?..

SB.JPG

Okay Male chopped and have some clones going will have one in a week or so...take care and be safe

Mojo for the Monsters.. :lama:

DSCF2978.JPG

DSCF2981.JPG

DSCF2982.JPG

DSCF2983.JPG

DSCF2984.JPG

DSCF2985.JPG

DSCF2986.JPG

DSCF2987.JPG

DSCF2988.JPG

DSCF2989.JPG

DSCF2990.JPG

DSCF2991.JPG

what a fine looking male you had :rolleyes:,,dam my second attempt looks like another casualty for teh cannabis grave yard :spit: well i suppose i can allways add another :stoned:

Great pictures, 4U. What a bummer that sweet plant turned out to be a male.

UKG--Ohhh, nooo, second attempt bombed too? Try for a THIRD! We'll all send you TONS of MOJO!!!!!

My Monster is no where near telling me its sex yet, but it's healthy and happy. This is GOOD.

thanks mojave ,,its still with us ,just not growing ...:watchplant:

but its not my fault :p ill blame it on 4u ,:giggle:

Hi everybody, Here are recent pics. Sorry about your plant 4u, everyone else hope things are well.

Ray Jay

100_0909.JPG

100_0910.JPG

I guess I can lift my curse on UKG's start now, huh? Just kidding, girl. lmao Here's some real mojo for you to succeed on the third try. GREEN MOJO

420benny said:
I guess I can lift my curse on UKG's start now, huh? Just kidding, girl. lmao Here's some real mojo for you to succeed on the third try. GREEN MOJO

:giggle: thanks benny or should that be Benny potter :rolleyes:

finally here is a pic of my lil monster .... she is a wee lil monster but she is still a youngin ...

PIC-0231.jpg

PIC-0237.jpg

UKG, I think 4U put the HEX on both our Monster grows. Mine is still the same size, and looks like a palm tree with a split trunk! It's hilarious looking!

It will be a frigging miracle if it lives long enough to even get a smidgeon of flower on 'er. Not holding my breath, though....it was tough on her, my first micro. I drowned her right off the bat, then screwed up with high PH, then burned the crap out of her with nutes. Yet, she's alive. Not kicking much, but at least I haven't had to put her on life support just yet.

MonsterSad110909.jpg

She still alive after growing into the light in the cubby hole. Starting to flower nicely.
:confused2:She is very nute sensitive yet her sisters are not. I am wondering if it might be the can? Or being so root bound?

Yes 4u I final remembered to take my camera to artic :aok:

Couple PF clones in background in pic#2

pfs 111009a.jpg

pfs11-10-2009.jpg

top of spam.jpg

Spammy Wynette is lookin' real good, Ozzman!

I found the same thing with the nutes---mine had tips all burned off. Got it now, but had to go 1/4 strength of what I normally give the bigger plants.
Yours is lookin' REAL good tho. Much, much better than mine.

BRAVO, Spam-man!!!

4U2 post 185 pic 2 looks to have male flowers.... :(

edit:re-read...u got it taken care of! I been gone a while ;)

Latest posts

Back