More problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noelk

Experimental member
Reaction score
Hi all, yet again i have some minor probs and cannot find anything on the forum to give the exact answer,first off is, the leaves curling under and narrowing.I give them water when i see the soil is dry and nutes every other watering,canna bio organic, the ph is ok,and the light(hps 400w) is about 30cm above the plants.The problem ive had in vegging as well but it did not seem as extent as it does now.Also i think i have a few females but im not so sure can anyone tell???the first 2 photos are of the narrowing leaves and the last what looks like a female?Ah ive been one 12/12 for a week.CHEERS ALL:)

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

What are your temps during lights on and lights off?

You say your Ph is ok, what is it at?

HI,hippie mate,the ph run off is 7.0 i cant get it lower than that it was 7.6 at one point, temps are daytime 20º to 24º and humidity around 45%but some times goes up to 60% when i water.At night the temp goes down to 18-19 centigrade.

Your temps are ok.

Your PH is too high, can you get hold of some PH down?

If not (some people frown on this but I use it all the time) you can use distilled white vinegar.

You need to get the PH lower.

With you PH at the level it is at, your locking out Manganese and Iron.

128649d1116061394-ph-level-nutrient_chart.gif

Seems to me like you might have a magnesium def check in the sick thread ;)

sounds like you are over feeding also.i assume you are soil growing.i would lower the ph some.when i was soil growing,i fed my plants once a week and watered every other day,lightly.using 2 1/2 cups of water in a 5 gal bucket

HippyInEngland said:
Your temps are ok.

Your PH is too high, can you get hold of some PH down?

If not (some people frown on this but I use it all the time) you can use distilled white vinegar.

You need to get the PH lower.

With you PH at the level it is at, your locking out Manganese and Iron.
OK,but my ph is the soil runoff,when i am feeding the ph is 6.4,and i have a ph downer from Hesi because we have a high lime problem in this area.But it is probably what you sad about the mag i´ll look into it.

Your run off is what the roots are living in, you need to lower the PH to compensate for this.

Latest posts

Back