Mostly Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, What a show off. :rofl:

But seriously, thats an amazing display of growth, very nice.

Is that what HO T5's do?

dman1234 said:
WOW, What a show off. :rofl:

But seriously, thats an amazing display of growth, very nice.

Is that what HO T5's do?

Yes it is. You can see why we love those. I am running 20,000 lumens in a little under 8 sq ft and get dense growth like that.

Thanks and while I would LOVE to be able to take the credit for the great growth, it really is Mandala genetics.

Looking nice THG. Don't know when I last saw a journal from you. Thanks for sharing.

like everyone said...that's a serious growth spurt in 2 weeks. Looks like you have everything dialed in perfect with the strains

Thanks all. I think this is going to be a fun grow. I'm thinking that these should be ready about Christmas.

Can't get much better than fresh nugs on Christmas:D

Beautiful babies THG!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! My hubby see's why I now need HO T5's!! He says I can order whatever I want! :holysheep:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Don't worry, I know I still need to fix a lot of OTHER problems as I learn, just getting the lights won't make me grow like that without dialing in the rest too. But it's a step in the right direction!

The Hemp Goddess said:
I am running 20,000 lumens in a little under 8 sq ft and get dense growth like that.

My Philips Starlight Reflector gives me 19200 lumens ( but i have almost 13 sq feet :doh: and because of this will probably change to the HPS tomorrow ) ... Excited for next week so i can compare the growth with yours.

If your goal is xmas i suppose that you will let them veg until preflowers right ?

I should flip to 12/12 in 2/3 weeks :rolleyes:

I am following your grow bho--it is always interesting to see what others are doing with the same genetics. So what size is your HPS? It will be interesting to see how the HPS compares with the T5.

I am probably going to run out of room and some of them may go into 12/12 prior to showing preflowers or I have a 2 x 2 space I can put the PL55 in. However it probably won't take them long to outgrow that space...

The HPS is 600w. But have seen next week forecast and it will be 34ºC somewhere in the middle so now i'm scared and thinking in keeping the Starlight for one more week at least.

bho_expertz said:
....My Philips Starlight Reflector gives me 19200 lumens ( but i have almost 13 sq feet...

What exactly is a Phillips Starlight Reflector and what kind of lighting do you have in it (as reflectors do not actually give you any lumens )?

My apologies for not remembering your lighting set up, but I read soooooo many posts here...

I grew out the California Hash on my last run. Did it 12/12 from seed. Very couch lock...more than I expected.

bho_expertz said:
The HPS is 600w. But have seen next week forecast and it will be 34ºC somewhere in the middle so now i'm scared and thinking in keeping the Starlight for one more week at least.

I had to do the conversion thing on the temps. My temps regularly run over that in the summer. With good ventilation, you should be able to keep your space cool.

This should be interesting...You are going to be pushing 90,000 lumens or so--almost 7000 lumens per sq ft. I have 20,000 in 8 sq ft--a little underlit at 2500 lumens per sq ft. Let us know when you change to the HPS :D.

umbra said:
I grew out the California Hash on my last run. Did it 12/12 from seed. Very couch lock...more than I expected.

Thanks Umbra. That is the first report I have heard on the California Hash. She seems to be doing very well. She is in the second picture, bottom left.

The Hemp Goddess said:
What exactly is a Phillips Starlight Reflector and what kind of lighting do you have in it (as reflectors do not actually give you any lumens )?

My apologies for not remembering your lighting set up, but I read soooooo many posts here...

No worries ;). The Starlight has 4 lamps of 55watts. Will tell. Perhaps next week.

Very nice looking babies, I will be following this thread. I want to try some Mandala seeds soon.

I veg under a 8 bulb T-5 to, to early forgot how many lumens it is.

Thanks for sharing

I shot these pics yesterday. So, I guess 3 days from the last pics---they just continue to grow. I anticipate having to set up another small vegging space somewhere with the 2' 2 tube PLL.

Bho--got your 600 up yet? I want to see how those babies are going to do being pounded with the lumens.

9-05-11 001-1.jpg

9-05-11 004-1.jpg

9-05-11 005-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back