Mostly Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now those look very healthy and very happy....Nice bushiness to them as well.

Next monday :rolleyes:. Will change the lights to 18/6 then.

They are just gourgeuzzzzzzzzzzz.

These pics are a good reason for soil growers, like myself to consider a form of hydro, I still get amazed at how soil grown plants grow so fast after they are fed but these are just constant growth, i bet if THG stares at them she can see them grow.:icon_smile:

Very nice.

You are truly a GODDESS;) are have really expired me for my grow. Best of luck to ya. Oh ya and this also :48:

Expired lol maybe inspired:stoned: :rofl:

Looking great as always THG you have such awesome growth. I really hope my DWC goes as sucessful as yours.

:icon_smile:

The Hemp Goddess said:
This should be interesting...You are going to be pushing 90,000 lumens or so--almost 7000 lumens per sq ft. I have 20,000 in 8 sq ft--a little underlit at 2500 lumens per sq ft. Let us know when you change to the HPS :D.

Today :D

The specs of the bulb:

Initial Lumens 90000
PAR Watts 215
Correlated Color Temperature K 2100
Chromaticity (CIE -X,Y) .530 .415
Color Rendering Index (CRI) 22

Base Designation MOGUL (E40)
Bulb Designation T46

Max. Overall Length (MOL) 285mm

Light Center Length (LCL) 175mm​
Effective Arc Length 106 mm

HPS-spect-chrt.png

Just a little update. The kids continue to grow and get bigger. I am "repotting" them today as things are getting a little crowded. These were taken today.

9-11-11 001-1.jpg

9-11-11 002-1.jpg

9-11-11 003-1.jpg

Those plants look outstanding! Blemish free! Im impressed, but no wonder, your in a league of your own!

Moved the kids around some this weekend. The first pic is the 4 BTB in 2 5-gal buckets under the PLL in the closet that is going to be the new flowering room. The second pic is 3 PNR, 1 SM, 1 C99. The third pic has the California Hash fem, the Pineapple Express fem, a PNR and a SM. A SM and a PNR that are smaller than the other plants were moved in with some Dynamite Satori clones that are still small.

9-13-11 002-1.jpg

9-13-11 007-1.jpg

9-13-11 011-1.jpg

Ahhhh I cant wait to take some clones and run my hydro systems again......You always make it look so easy THG

Thanks all.

I think that I am going to dig out the dual 150w HPS, put them in 2 separate cool tubes, put a reflector over top of them and and put them over the 4 BTB in what will be the new flowering space. We got walls/doors up the other day (walls/doors made from free shipping crates we dismantled). I will only be using 1/2 the space now (6 sq ft). The space is not totally light tight yet, but I will deal with that prior to flipping them. They have been vegging for about 4 weeks old and not showing sex yet, but they are about a foot tall. I am going to try and get this done this weekend. If I don't get it done this weekend, it will probably be a week before I will have time. I will post up some pics of the space and the plants when I can. LOL--there certainly is such a thing as having too many plants....I am scrambling for space. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back