Mostly Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks tasty that 8 Miles. Hope mine turns out soooooo well.

Alas, all the BTB turned out to be boys. Can't remember ever having this happen before. However, this gives me great expectations for the remaining beans. Everybody got new nute solution today.

First we have a Satori cross about 5 weeks in.
Next is a SM that just showed me she is a girl.
The Pineapple Express fem 2 weeks in
The California Hash fem 2 weeks in
A PNR that just showed me she is a girl.
One SM and 1 PNR that are shown in the last pic, too.
An 8 Miles High about 1 week (maybe less) from the chop.
Two SM and 2 PNR just put into 12/12. They have alternating nodes, but are not showing sex. They are in the space vacated by the BTB males. I put 2 more unsexed plants (1 PNR and 1 C99) in with them that I didn't take a picture of (thought I had...duhhh).

This leaves 1 PNR still in veg. I also have a couple of Satori x clones, an 8 Miles High clone and 2 small PE clones--the PE sprouted roots quickly.

10-8-11 002-1.jpg

10-8-11 004-1.jpg

10-8-11 006-1.jpg

10-8-11 007-1.jpg

10-8-11 012-1.jpg

10-8-11 015-1.jpg

10-8-11 013-1.jpg

10-8-11 019-1.jpg

Nice buds,THG :bolt::bong:

PuffinNugs said:
i think the plant in the 3rd picture wanted some privacy.

looking good. :)

I just noticed that. Pot on tha pot :rofl:

Looks fantaastic! Sounds like a real juggling act- that you handle quite nicely.:)

The 8 miles high is wonderful..they all look great. sorry about the BOY problem...:holysheep:

PuffinNugs said:
i think the plant in the 3rd picture wanted some privacy.

looking good. :)

Thanks all!

LOL--All of them but the 1st and the last are sitting on the john. My closet is off my master bathroom--I don't think they really had to "go", it just makes a nice sitting place :giggle:.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Thanks all!

LOL--All of them but the 1st and the last are sitting on the john. My closet is off my master bathroom--I don't think they really had to "go", it just makes a nice sitting place :giggle:.

:rofl:

Here is a pic of one of the colas from the 8 Miles High. She is really dense and nice and sticky.

10-14-11 001-1.jpg

The Goddess holding her septer. She rains down green mojo, and all around her flourish and grow. OOOOOMMMMMMM!

Thanks all.

bho--I let her go 60 days.

Hemper--:giggle: :rofl:

I do have a clone of her. It is still small. I took it about 3 weeks into flowering and it took over 3 weeks to root.

It is a chilly rainy day. I built a fire to keep the chill off.

All the flowering girls got fresh nutes today. The individual pics just didn't turn out good. These are the girls in the closet. I have 6 plants in there (3' x 6.5' and pretty full), varying sizes and ages.

The last of the 8 Miles High which I will trim today. She had a great bud to leaf ratio and has been easy to trim. I am going to try and also get the micro dwc going.

This has been a disappointing grow as far as female/male ratio. I have never had such a bad %--25% female and 75% male. Oh well, tis the way it went and I can do nothing about it. I am smoking a bit more of the 8 Miles High and drinking a nice Irish Cream and coffee to help ease my disappointment.

10-16-11 024-1.jpg

10-16-11 021-1.jpg

10-16-11 022-1.jpg

10-16-11 023-1.jpg

10-16-11 030-1.jpg

So your growing baseball bats huh?:) :)

Hi HG it will be intresting to see how long your PONR takes as I did one and took it to the 65 days and think that was to long,although mandala say 65 -72 days.It was grown in soil ,so I dont think it quite turned out its best did have a large top cola though.

Latest posts

Back